some good friends

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So my gfs brother just had a little girl not too long ago and we wanted to get her something special so I got ahold of Gsxrbots. He was nice enough to send me a baby outfit that he had made for his son. I wanted this for little Avery because her dad is a Harley mechanic and I thought it would be hilarious. Thanks again Steve since you can't find this anywhere else. I'm glad to have made some real friends here

ForumRunner_20131119_154154.png

He said thanks because of the thought behind it but also said its the only foreign bike symbol that's aloud on his daughter. Its funny because my gf comes from a huge Harley family. And then I'm there with my busa. I feel the love :rofl:

Trust me I don't :laugh: her dad has a 1956 pan head I believe and that's an awesome bike. I have the up most respect for that classic. We are planning a trip to go see them next summer is South Dakota and they all don't think we will make it. 2,000 miles round trip.

Trust me I don't :laugh: her dad has a 1956 pan head I believe and that's an awesome bike. I have the up most respect for that classic. We are planning a trip to go see them next summer is South Dakota and they all don't think we will make it. 2,000 miles round trip.

2000 miles barely qualifies for a weekend trip, you'll be fine :thumbsup:

Back