ATTN: Prayer Request for a good friend in need

k03gsxr750

Registered
-First, I have to apologize for being MIA over the last little while, some turbulence in my life over the past month caused me to miss the bash, as well as being generally put me in a funk...as with most trying moments things have passed I learned that I didn't lose nearly what I thought I had :beerchug: and the glass is way closer to full then empty.

On to a matter of much,much greater importance!!
I great childhood friend of mine is getting a new lease on life over the next coupe of days, in the form of a new (well slightly pre-owned:laugh:) kidney. This poor guy has been plagued with bad health and poor situations, and an angel of sorts have stepped into his life to offer her kidney to him!! The transplant process has already started but I would REALLY appreciate some good old fashion oRg support on this in terms of good thoughts, and prayers. You can "meet" Matt over on facebook here Matt's Facebook

Anyway...if you could spare the moment please drop in and tell him your thinking of him, and especially remember Amber who is giving a gift I couldn't even imagine. I will be posting a link on his page so he can read the well wishes.

See you in recovery buddy :please::please::thumbsup:

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers go to the both of them. She is a true angel to give something to make some one elses life better.

prayers sent for your friend and the person who donated the kidney...

It's a blessing bro for your friend to have a friend like you to have a heart to ask for prayer for him that's what a real friend is, just continue to encourage him and been there for him and I encourage you to pray for him too and be a blessing for him.
Our prayers are with him!

God bless!

Just hoping with the folks on the fastest bikes around some of that quickness will rub off for their individual recoveries.

:) keep 'em coming folks. Its the lil things that seem to add up in life!

Also as a thought, anyone local willing to put help put together a ride to raise funds, either directly for or in the name of Matt?
Posted via Mobile Device

Perayers going out for Matt and the donor. It is heart warming to know that there are still a few good people in this world willing to help others who are less fortunate.

Good on her and you for doing this for Matt.

I take no credit, just a good guy that can use all the support he can get! If the shoes were switched I don't have to wonder for a second, he would be doing the same thing:beerchug:

Last update I got was Amber was in the OR, and Matt was nervously waiting his turn. Excited / nervous myself. Hang in there buddy!:beerchug:

Thanks again folks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope everyone can read my post. Matthew Saltzman will live a long happy life. He has my kidney and it is functioning. I am posting quickly then I am going back to bed!

Posted 2 hours ago :beerchug::thumbsup:

Back