We lost a good friend today - Pappy

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
From Steve Roos "He passed away at 4:25 p.m. He lived a life that most of us wished we could."

So true, Pappy was never mad, no drama, always having the time of his life and we will all miss him :love:

He will be truly missed! Thoughts and prayers for the family

Only met him once and he was a great man. Someone we all should want to be when we grow old(er) I surely do.

Ride on in the big beyond, Pappy!

Can't wait to see what you show up on next....

RIP Pappy. :down:

Pappy was good people, Doyle prayers for your family in this time of mourning.

I was feeling encouraged by him being released to hospice care. Sad, sad day. He definitely gave people something to aspire to and will be missed. RIP, Pappy!

This is very very sad news. I am so sorry to hear this. Please let me know if there is anything I can do

Very saddened to hear about Pappy Passing. I'll post picture of him and the great memories I have of Pappy. RIP my friend. My condolences to family and friends.

Very sad indeed praying for your family too Doyle. He was a good man and friends to many here on the org

He was always one of the constants at nearly every ride, and always so much fun to be around.

I will miss him so much :(

Yep I'm certain of it...

100_4825.jpg

Pappy was a great man. I enjoyed every minute I spent with him. He was such a good friend and I always looked forward to seeing him at the Bash. I will miss him so much. Prayers go out to his family.

013.jpg

Didn't he ride a Bergman from Florida to the Phillips one year?

Back