Lost A Friend Today

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Member Scotty & I lost a dear friend today. Terence was out on a Dallas group ride today on his 1000RR. The weather was cool & very humid. He low sided in an "S" turn, and was hit by an oncoming truck. He never felt a thing. He was wearing full leathers / helmet / gloves & boots. He was a wonderful guy and a great friend who will be missed greatly.

I will miss seeing you in my rearview mirror my friend. You have been a true friend & it has been an honor to know you. My prayers are with you, your family, the riders who were there & the driver of the truck. You left this world doing what you love to do. You always referred to Lisa & I as parents. Yes we have lost a son. May the lord keep you in his graces. You will not be forgotten.

We have lost too many riders this year, & have had too many accidents this year. Please be careful.
Please respect the power

Sorry to hear of your loss, Prayers sent for you and yours.

Very sorry bro. Godspeed

fallen_rider.jpg

Michael, I am very sorry. Our prayers are sent. May God keep his soul and comfort his family.

Sorry to hear it, bro.  Thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.  
sad.gif

Thoughts and prayers sent! Darn shame that we have lost so many this year.

God Bless you guys, him, and his loved ones!

PRAYERS SENT TO YOU AND HIS FAMILY , I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR FRIEND ! GOD SPEED !

Sorry to hear, our prayers go out to you, and his family. Godspeed.

Back