Lost a friend

If you really want to ride a street bike..alway's think you are invisable---to all the cars...cagers----and pay very close attention to the pavement condition..I do not know why i am still here....had many close call's  riding since 1966......I just don't get it....could have been killed several times...........I am very thankful.....ridden over 150k by now....Ride safe all......never let your guard down...changed the milage figure.

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: "milage amout..can't keep track anymore"|1082512576 -->

sad.gif

Thoughts and prayers go out to the rider's family and friends...
sad.gif
It's never good to hear a rider go down, but it does make you think about how you ride. I do echo Pace... "Always think you are invisible" Cagers don't always pay attention... especially when you get some idiot on a cell phone eating a doughnut. Best wishes and safe riding to all in the future!

man I'm sorry to hear that.
sad.gif
Just be careful in everything you do, his friends/family will be in my thoughts

Very Sad. Very sorry for your lose. Prayers and thoughts to the family.

Very sorry to hear of your friend's accident
sad.gif
Where was this in WV? I live in WV and didn't hear about a rider dying?

If you really want to ride a street bike..alway's think you are invisable---to all the cars...cagers----and pay very close attention to the pavement condition..I do not know why i am still here....had many close call's  riding since 1966......I just don't get it....could have been killed several times...........I am very thankful.....ridden over 150k by now....Ride safe all......never let your guard down...changed the milage figure.
You're still here because you've got a calling. Same with all of us, if it weren't for the grace of Jesus we'd all be going on to the next life.

Back