Lost a friend

NoobieRider

Registered
They was riding on the back roads. Which in WV is not good to many holes and stuff. He was going up a hill and hit a hole and instead of him laying it down, he try and held on to save it and hit a brick wall head on splitting his helmet in two... He was killed instantly. My other friend Sammy was with him and said they wasnt speeding but who knows for sure. He was only 18 died Sat. and his 19 b-day was Mon.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. My thought are with you.

I echo the comments of KS. That's just terrible and another in a series of accidents lately. Put mine up on the stand today to finish up some mods. Just don't like the feel right now!

Another man down...could this be a hint of warning for us to take it easy. Noobie, my prayers go out the rider and his family. Jesus!

Sorry to hear this..
sad.gif

That's terrible to hear Noobie. Too much of this happening lately. Lets all be careful out there...

That's terrible to hear Noobie. Too much of this happening lately. Lets all be careful out there...
i agree i've found myself riding a lot more conervative as of late the wreck i experienced in feb really slowed my role luckily i fractured my wrist doin 60 prayers are with the ones that we have lost as of late

Wow, so sorry to hear about this...my thoughts are with his family and friends..
sad.gif

Too many accidents lately! Let's all take one step back and think things over for a moment before hitting the road. So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your friends family.

Terribly sad news ... too much of this happening ... my prayers are with his family and friends.

DJ

Man thats just awful. I will keep him and his family in my prayers. I had a close call 2 days ago at a red light. I was stopped light turned green and I waited looked both ways as always then gave her gas. I was half way across the intersection and a F250 came hauling through the red light the other way. Thank god I wasnt getting on it I hit the breaks slid about 3 feet from him has he blew by. Needless to say I was ticked. Everyone be safe let the sand and gravel and road crews clean up the roads.

thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones...

I am very sorry to hear your loss....

Damn! So sorry to hear that. Prayers go out to his love ones.

I havent got my bike yet but hearing all these wrecks going on is scaring me... even tho they say its not you driving the bike its the dumb??? in the other cars aaround you
sad.gif

Back