A Good Friend

Blazing-Saddle

"Kowalski"
Donating Member
Registered
I have been mentoring a new rider (Coworker) who bought a EX650 (Kaw) for commuting about a year ago. He had been having some problems with confidence even though he took the MSF course. Long story short, I've been letting him ride the Busa once he got his skill level up to where I thought it should be. This past Sat, at one of our monthly "meets" he accidently dumped the bike on it's side coming into my driveway because he wasn't used to the Vortex rearsets and the killer grip the pegs have on any footwear. He couldn't get his foot down fast enough and over went the bike. Being a standup guy that he is, he presented me with this today to fix what was broken or scratched.....I'm still in shock as I didn't know he went to the local stealership and ordered the parts himself. (I did give him a list of what was damaged but....)

New-Busa-Parts.jpg

Wow that seems like a rare story. Usually this is how people end up on Judge Judy. Good for you and him! :thumbsup:

Sell the scuffed plastic and you can give him a refund on part of what he spent!

:thumbsup:

Sell the scuffed plastic and you can give him a refund on part of what he spent!

:thumbsup:

He would have no part of that; he knows I do the pay-it-forward gig (I've showed him the Org) so he wants me to donate the parts to someone else. I don't know what to say....

karma is a wonderful thing, considering you just gave me the exhaust a couple weeks ago, good on him :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

I have trouble getting an ice chest returned in useable condition. That speaks volumes for his character. I have a 280 z still setting in my garage from loaning it to a friend in 1991.

Back