We lost a good friend today - Pappy

Great Man that lived life to the fullest. He made my life better just knowing him . It was an honor to know him and to get a chance to ride with him . Peace be the Journey my friend . God Bless and R.I.P

I never got the chance to meet pap but i feel as if i did through all of you guys and your storeis about him....Thats a testament to the man he was! RIP Pap from a fellows life you have touched without ever touching....

Sorry to hear this and condolences to his extended family...

It's sad that some of us don't find out what a great guy he was until it's too late.
I never met him but with all your comments I wish I had. To have your life changed for the better just by knowing someone - what's better then that?

So sad to hear this... Pappy had a way of making everyone smile. He lived life to the fullest and that's probably why he always had the best stories to tell around the fire. He is one of those guys I'll never forget.

To the Roos family, we're all thinking about you and very sorry for your loss.

Pappy will truly be missed. One of a kind type of man. Rest in Peace my Friend.
DSC00470Large.jpg

DSC09125.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was sorry to hear this news. Rest in Peace old friend. I haven't been around much (life has gotten very complicated) but doesn't mean I don't think about you guys or the good times I've had with many of you. See you on the other side, Grumpy

Folks I added Pappy to the gallery and I'm sure Doyle and the family would love to get all the pictures we have of Pappy in one place where they can download them and have them at home. Please feel free to upload all you find of Pappy to this link, I have opened comments too so you can help to mark the locations and memories that you had with him!

Never Forgotten - Hayabusa Owners Group Gallery @ Hayabusa Owners Group

Back