Lost Friend

My heart goes out to the loss of your friend.

Your heart will eventually heal but the memories left behind will never fade into the sunset.

I lost a best friend at around the same age. They never leave you. Sorry for the loss.

sorry for you loss, How did you like the trip down to key west? I actually live down there, cystic fibrosis is a very tough thing, a friend of mines girlfriend has it. I'm very sorry for your loss. prayers to you and his family :please:

I'm a truly sorry for your loss.

What great memories you have...

Via DROID X

we have freinds with cyctic fibrosis...one of our friends son is now 14 and its increadible how much they have to go through just to function much less even LIVE life. my prayers for the family and condolinces for you loss

larry rest in peace. make him smile and keep riding as i am sure he will watch over you.

sorry for you loss, How did you like the trip down to key west? I actually live down there, cystic fibrosis is a very tough thing, a friend of mines girlfriend has it. I'm very sorry for your loss. prayers to you and his family :please:

The trip was the best thing ive done in my life. I think the part i didnt care for was the strech from Sahvana GA to Homested FL. long stright road and boring. Loved the Key to Key ride and the Smokies on the way home.

The trip was the best thing ive done in my life. I think the part i didnt care for was the strech from Sahvana GA to Homested FL. long stright road and boring. Loved the Key to Key ride and the Smokies on the way home.

i ride key to key about 36 miles each way to school, nothing else like it huh? and once again sorry for your loss, you guys must have some great memories together

A very sad story to read, indeed. Prayers sent and may he RIP! I'm glad that you had good quality time with him and I'm sure the memories will live on in you for the rest of your life!:please:

Sorry for you loss of a great friend..way to young...Glad you had some great times together. RIP.

Back