Hangin out with friends...

Mine was no car but it was a 69 Chevy with a 350 small block, power glide tranny and I want to say it had a 411 rear end in it as well was in mint condition.  I would give any thing to have that truck back my Grand father did all the restoration him self and I just think I would be cool to have it back so I could put it in the garage and have it as a perfect day rider then wash aand wax her and stick her right back in the warm garage to look at until the next perfect day.  Mine was like the one below only it was Burn Orange with a White Top.
Brother has a 72 Cheyanne with small block 400. Drag truck. Next time your down we'll go for a spin...

thumb_up.gif

The TA you've told me about. Haven't seen a pic till now. Beautiful car. Looks like how I had my Elky a couple times in that burnout pic... I've had the rear coverd in smoke to the point you couldn't see ANYTHING behind the drivers door except a slight brakelight glow... Fun stuff.

Cool Ben!

My first car was '71 Camino, made me into a Camino guy for life.
When my oldest started driving, I bought him one too!

I knew you were a cool guy despite all the crap I heard up in NC a couple of years ago, now I am sure of it!

I miss rolling up with Mike in his '65 Mustang coupe...

Pay no mind to that chick in the pic...
tounge.gif

65Mustang.jpg

Cool Ben!

My first car was '71 Camino, made me into a Camino guy for life.
When my oldest started driving, I bought him one too!

I knew you were a cool guy despite all the crap I heard up in NC a couple of years ago, now I am sure of it!
Yeah, I knew there was a reason I liked you too. The Elky is just one of the best machines around... Is it a car? no... Is it a truck? no...

It's either a Trar or a Cruck... Plus it's Chevy, so that makes it better.
biggrin.gif

Back