Some People ???

Don't even try to figure them out. I had to fire a person last June. No calls no show 3 times. I won't even go into the stupid excuses.I even set up a meeting with the individual and HR to see if we could get them on track. I told them to come in at 11am And we will work it out so they can keep working. Well no call no show for the meeting. Phone was not working and could not use a phone at the hospital she was visiting. Told HR pull the plug please

i wouldn't waste your time trying to figure him out, its not worth it, obviously someone that does that has something mentally wrong with them...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are considerably more tactical targets for one's colon contents than a bed.

Here is an update, He went to the office in Houston this morning to try to salvage his job. Once he was confronted with the facts of what he did, He tried to cause a scene and was demanding his last check. Thats when they told him NO! The last check is being withheld until the cost are calculated for the mess/damage he did and only then a check will be issued if he had anything coming to him. Of course he got loud and went a little crazy, but left real quick when they said Houston PD was called. I'm not sure if HPD got him or not, but they do have all of the info needed to get him if he messes up in Houston.

Any of you guys needing work should PM LAR300MAG for a job. There is nothing here in Florida. If he has a job period, you should go for it. Good Luck!

Back