I don't feel proud but.

Good job on giving the kid a wake up call!

Sounds like the kid has been a real turd up until now. I would keep an eye on him...and if he does change his ways...see if you and your friend can turn the kid around. Give him a push in the right direction...find out what he likes to do...something positive and encourage him to become a better person.
Posted via Mobile Device

Like the other guys have said, if the cops turn up, say nothing! Even if they ask you a seemingly innocuous question, they'll be trying to find a way to twist your answer around so that they can have an excuse to charge you with something. Just keep your mouth shut. Also, posting about it online isn't a good idea.

:wtf: are you guys talking about? Say nothing?
He just did on the WWW as in World Wide Web? :banghead:

Good job, not the smartest thing to do, go batter someone and then brag about it on the Internet? Let's hope no constables in the UK own a Hayabusa :whistle:

I wasn't bragging I felt guilty about doing it and just wanted to get it off my chest. Anyway It was just a story that I made up and I forgot to say (plot twist) at the begining of it he started to push me about first.:whistle:

Take the nephew for a ride outside his area and let his p.o take care if him :laugh:

Back