Met a guy who knows a guy with a 12

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I was out last night drinking a couple beers, talking to my brother about my Busa. Some guy I have never met before chimed in and asked what kind of bike I had. I told him I had a Hayabusa. Right away he tells me his friend has a KZR 1200. I just looked at him, very confused, and asked if he meant to say ZX12, and he said yeah, that's what it is. Then proceeded to tell me that it will go 210mph and the only mod is different exhaust. I laughed at him and said his friend is lying. I think I offended him. He didn't believe me when I told him that my bike is listed as the world's fastest production bike in the world. He argued with me about it actually. I told him to go pick up a copy of the guinness book of world records and check it out, he might learn something. I don't think this guy knew much about bikes and believed too much of what his friends told him. Anyway, kind of a pointless subject but though I would share. I am sure others have had this talk with non believers.

Yep, there's one in every crowd.
laugh.gif
It must be nice living in their fantasy world.
wink.gif

Wow!!! 210 miles per hour STOCK? No kidding!!! I thought mine was fast......hmmmm? .....210 miles per hour STOCK? Really!? Wow!!!....

..........hey! Come here.....can I have a hit of that?

hehehehe! people dont really get the speedo being off. Some guy was oogling mine at the pumps couple days back and he says, "Yeah, too bad the Hayabusa is restricted now. They used to go 230!" as he's looking at my 180 speedometer. I smiled and said, "mine is still really fast. REALLY fast."

Bill, at least you didn't end up fist fighting or anything!!
biggrin.gif

I told him I had a Hayabusa.  Right away he tells me his friend has a KZR 1200.  I just looked at him, very confused, and asked if he meant to say ZX12, and he said yeah, that's what it is.  Then proceeded to tell me that it will go 210mph and the only mod is different exhaust.  
PUFF PUFF PASS mutha fugger! PUFF PUFF PASS!! Ooooh, this is some gooooood poop!
all_coholic.gif
face7.gif

I dunno whats so odd, Hell I trimmed my windscreen and rear fender and I go 225mph bone stock...

Really, It's true... I have it recorded on my buddies GPS, but he has it right now or I would a get a picture of it...

Hey... Where ya'll going??? Come back...
cool.gif

I polished my cans to get a little extra umph outta mine but I am still barely pushing 220! Another coat of wax will put me to 230 I'm sure!
laugh.gif

A bonafied GPS reading is all that matters...Even a yellowbox or speedohealer may be a little bit...off..
Just note...when i went Gps 176....speedo needle was pointing straight down..past the 185 marking...I could have said i was going 190..Bull shid...
wow.gif

Those are the times I love to walk in the bar wearing one of my favorite t-shirts. It reads "Get a real bike you fuc***NG Pussy. I love wearing it in Harley bars alos, because they can't catch me.

Those are the times I love to walk in the bar wearing one of my favorite t-shirts.  It reads "Get a real bike you fuc***NG Pussy.  I love wearing it in Harley bars alos, because they can't catch me.
I'm still looking for the place that sells the shirt that says "I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone who could RIDE"......if anyone knows....hit me with the site, please!

Funny How everytime top speed comes up there is always an Apple Polisher near by to remind us how Inacurate the Speedo is huh?
wow.gif
smile.gif

Seriously though, It's understandable I mean I still get folks looking at my speedo to see how fast the bike will go... WTF?
rock.gif
AND THEY ARE SERIOUS!!! Hell I had a 75' Caddy Coupe DeVille, Speedo went to 150... he he, yeah I don't think so...

But I think it would be a good Idea to occasionally consider the possibility that OTHERS just MAY have topped out their Busa's. AS IN Needle past 185 for a Loong time, bike still pulling until it stutters.... I think there are a great number of folks who have still never topped out the Busa sure, but there are some of us out there with the Venue, and the Motivation to pin it to the stop and ride it out for 8 miles...
wink.gif
Just a thought.... Especially some folks that live at Sea Level and have several 10-12 mile dead pan flat, controlled access, bridges to choose from.
laugh.gif

I'm not naming names... But I know a few here in Tampa...

...funny because I made myself new faceplates that show the 300 km/h and the bike went faster!!!

what r u talking about rev, it's totally related
laugh.gif

Back