Just met a guy here in Clovis, NM from the Org!!

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
Just ran into a guy with a brand new white Busa (the slowest color) and I asked him if he was on here. He says he is and I hope he responds to this. I didn't get his name but that bike was sweet!

I love this big, giant, huge little world! :laugh:

Guy from Stripes on Prince, if you see this:

A) If you want to see what it looks like stripped down, lemme know, I could use an extra set of hands!
B) I really hope to ride with you soon!

BTW, HEY MODS!!!

Can we get something on here to be able to see who's near us? Or do we have it but I don't know where?

Dear random NM member that met Duke, Im sorry. Please dont take it out on the rest of us, we're not all like him:laugh::laugh::laugh:

He only told you he was here to get you off his back...he's probably thinking "WTH is 'The oRg'?" Don't worry, only the cool people are here anyway, well, 'cept for you...you're an exception :laugh:

Ok, I went up as he was pumping gas and said he had a nice bike, asked if he was on the org, he said yes. He then proceeded to tell me that Vabs was coming to "visit" him so it may be a minute before he gets online. :laugh:

He only told you he was here to get you off his back...he's probably thinking "WTH is 'The oRg'?" Don't worry, only the cool people are here anyway, well, 'cept for you...you're an exception :laugh:

Ok, I went up as he was pumping gas and said he had a nice bike, asked if he was on the org, he said yes. He then proceeded to tell me that Vabs was coming to "visit" him so it may be a minute before he gets online. :laugh:

Hrmmm, Omar was recently out of town...you sure it wasn't him? :whistle:

Now Vabs, don't be too hard on him. Being in Clovis NM is punishment enough!

Back