Met yet another org member today!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I met up with Hayabusa4life today to pick up a windshield that he/we bought from scoot in the org classifieds!
Super nice guy, second member I've met in person, hoping for many more this summer! Nice to put a face to a name.
I told him I had to hurry home since I had to make my dinner.. He was wishing we would have met at my house, well I thought I'd show him just what he missed...

Cheers Wilson! :beerchug:

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

I knew we should meet at your house, that looks very good:thumbsup:
I hope that we meet again to go for a ride this summer and by the looks of that pics I have an idea where we can go when we get hungry:whistle:
Very nice meeting you and put a face to the name:cheerleader:

We got some good people here on the Org, please dont let your encounter with GsxrBots sour you on the rest of us:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're going to become the org social coordinator if you keep this up... I made it to Meqoun today. We still doing dinner tomorrow night?

You're going to become the org social coordinator if you keep this up... I made it to Meqoun today. We still doing dinner tomorrow night?

Yes we are. What kind of food are you in the mood for? We are going to get you away from the area you are staying in so you can see some of Milwaukee.
Shoot me a pm when you have time

Haven't heard from twobrothersbusa yet. Still in limbo... I'll shoot him a pm here in a lil bit.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Back