Met yet another org member today!

Only a half acre, but its all fenced in to keep out the "riff raff" :poke: :rofl:

:butbut:but, but..ok, i see how it is. :laugh:

I wonder why he's asking? Did you see his signature?:laugh:

:hijack:
:laugh: im a tour rider. every summer i ride around the country on my motorcycle.i never know where i might end up. it's way more fun to stay with a friend than in a motel; and sense meeting folks off the net can be strange, i would never just expect your spare room.....so :whistle:im ok with camping in the yard.:thumbsup:

all the ORG members i have met have been really cool stand up dudes, and i have formed friendships that i hope will last a lifetime!:beerchug: looking forward to meeting more as the years roll on.

:butbut:but, but..ok, i see how it is. :laugh:

:hijack:
:laugh: im a tour rider. every summer i ride around the country on my motorcycle.i never know where i might end up. it's way more fun to stay with a friend than in a motel; and sense meeting folks off the net can be strange, i would never just expect your spare room.....so :whistle:im ok with camping in the yard.:thumbsup:

all the ORG members i have met have been really cool stand up dudes, and i have formed friendships that i hope will last a lifetime!:beerchug: looking forward to meeting more as the years roll on.

My back yard is open to you anytime! :laugh:

you don't have a couple trees i could use, do ya?

:thumbsup: it may take me a few years to get out there, but don't be surprised :whistle::beerchug:

pics nov 2010 740.jpg

Back