Met another .org'er today...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I hope this isn't a repost. I looked quickly but didn't see a post by him about it. Anyway, he came through on a trip and we met up for a little bit to shoot the crap. Was cool meeting another .org member. Glad you made it through here Jim. As I said, if ya'll need anything coming back through don't hesitate to call me. Maybe I'll hear the phone ring this time!
laugh.gif

Here's a cell phone shot of us at the IHOP. I left my digicam at home trying to hurry up and get there after missing his call at first. Didn't want to miss them so I rushed and forgot to grab the good one.
wink.gif

04_28_06_1338.jpg

I hope all that tea didn't cause too many stops on the way down, Jim!
laugh.gif

Oh, and although you can't tell it in the cell phone pic, I was representin' with my h.org t-shirt.
wink.gif

Bt, it's good to see ya around man. I have been on and off and hadn't seen ya around. What up dude?

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146284047 -->

Bt, it's good to see ya around man. I have been on and off and hadn't seen ya around. What up dude?
I've been off and on myself. Been busy with mandatory training and work. Luckily most of the training has been shooting of one type or the other so it's not so bad spending days off doing it.
wink.gif
How ya been?

Cool , did you guys get to ride at all?
smile.gif
Nah, I dropped the insurance on mine during the end of winter when I decided to sell it so I haven't had it on the road since... He was on his Harley though. Nice one, too.
wink.gif
have you decided to get the new busa ?
I think so... The decision now is whether to buy one as soon as the 10 sells or wait to see what happens with the '07. I'm actually leaning toward waiting to see what Suk does with the '07.

I did see an '06 LE in person today though and I have to say... besides those hideous silver wheels the thing looked a LOT better in person than it did in the pics!!!!!
super.gif

It was good to finally meet ya Chris
cool.gif

We didn't have too many stops after the ice tea...We made it about 110 miles before the first one.
wink.gif
We rode until about midnight when we decided to go ahead and stop for the night.

A total of ~1600 miles one way, and we're finally here in the Florida Keys
tounge.gif

It was good to finally meet ya Chris
cool.gif

We didn't have too many stops after the ice tea...We made it about 110 miles before the first one.
wink.gif
We rode until about midnight when we decided to go ahead and stop for the night.

A total of ~1600 miles one way, and we're finally here in the Florida Keys
tounge.gif
Don't forget to do a bikini inspection or two for me while you're there man.
beerchug.gif

Back