Called MC Mustang from my bike today

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
BUSABABY07 @ May 29 2008 said:
1431943[/ATTACH] AM]
Not to start an arguement at all but I am sorry to say it doesn't matter what you are doing, if it isn't 100% driving there is room for error....No matter who you were or are you are breakable.  Anything you are doing besides driving takes up a % of your brain and concentration and not to mention your reflex time.  I am a mother of 5 and can definitely multi task but I definitely don't try to take on my kids, driving, and radio at the same time, you don't ever know what is going to jump in front of you .  Safety is priority and I know that being a police officer at one time you know this.....I am sure you would given me another ticket if you had pulled me over and I told you hold on while I finished the call and then removed my helmet to talk to you.  

Priority is safety and fun.....You don't have any need to sit on a phone and BS....
See thats where your wrong, when you got pulled over you finished your conversation, I would have stopped the conversation abruptly BEFORE the officer approached and I would have my helmet off waiting for him to come up. You cant tell me that in your car you never turn the radio on, you never talk, you never drink a coke! Maybe your limitations with the ability to multitask is limited but mine is not. It's all about how you prioritize your tasks, driving is number one even if you drop the phone or spill the coke....

Don't limit my abilities based off what yours are.

Cap

zzwhip.gif

I have the scala rider fm and I have recieved calls while riding. It is alot different than picking up a phone in the car. Even just a bluetooth ear piece is less distracting. I love mine. As soon as I have some $$ I want to check into your setup Cap. I read a few posts talking about it.
beerchug.gif
. I spent enough time in cars having to use radios and phones. Some people can do it and some should leave them at home. I was a cop, then worked security, and also a realtor. All involved multi-tasking. Cops now can talk on a cell, use a radio along with their fm radio or ipod, play on the internet, all while being in a patrol car.

Ok so, with all this thread highjacking going on and going back to the original post captain.... what did you call him?

lurk.gif

Back