Got pulled ova tonight!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I was heading to my local Fed Ex co. to pick up a pkg. I was traveling down a nice back road. There was a silver "unmarked" car approaching a stop sign to the right of me who looked as though he was just gunna blow it off. I had no idea that it was a cop!
I sped off rather fast in disgust that some idiot was ready to blow a stop sign right as I was approaching. I probably
hit 70 mph in a 30! Next thing ya know, blue lights! It was that same car. I pulled over, immediately took of my gloves and helmet and instantly had my lic. and reg. in my hand for him before he even got 5 feet in front of me.

He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over and I politely told him yes, speeding. He was in plain clothes. Shorts to be exact! He asked me how old I was, I told him 44. He said: "same age as me so you should know better." I politely told him absolutey.
I asked him if he was the guy at the stop sign and he said yes. I told him how I thought he was gunna blow it off and me riding a bike, that kind of got me upset, that's why I sped off. (which was the truth)
He asked me if I have ever been down before and I told him "yes, twice." He asked me how did it feel? I told him it sucked! He reminded me how I should know better..
He asked me how long I have been riding for, I told him since 16. Again, I should know better!
I could just tell that he was gunna cut me a break as he looked as if he was not going to get in the car and run my plate.
He told me how his brother rides "these things" and how he could never ride one.

I told him that I have a track day coming up on this Monday and that I knew that that was the place to speed around! He agreed.
I was always polite and did not try to bullsh!t him and I really believe that was one of the reasons he let me slide!
He told me he saved me 300 bucks in ticket fines! I gratiously thanked him.
Before he left, I asked him what kind of bike he rode? He said a Harley.....
It was good to catch a break I'll tell ya!
ThumbsUp.gif

It is ok to admit it if you gave him a hug. Nobody will think bad of you for it. It did 99'busa a world of good.

yo dont be losing your license before me and my buddy come up to your place in what 20 days? haha cant wait seeyah soon brendan

I got stopped for tailgating last Saturday night by an Ohio Trooper. Maybe I was a little close but not enough to write up but then again they were looking for drunk drivers over the holiday weekend. When he light me up I pulled right over and shut it down. He wanted to see my license and I explained that I had to drop my leathers to reach my wallet. He said go ahead. While I was fishing for my wallet we discussed how bad it looked for a cop to have a truck driver on the side of the road with his pants down. When he started laughing I knew I had it made. After running my numbers he cut me loose with a be careful. Nothing else was said about following to close.
clap.gif

Wonder how many bucks that break saved. Twenty years of driving through a corner of Ohio to and from work and pulled over twice. Both times while riding at night and two breaks. Call me lucky for sure.
please.gif

A fine for the speeding ticket is just the start. The insurance increases over the next several years is what would upset me probably more. I hope when my number comes up,(and it will some day)that I can be fortunate enough to get a break like some of you have.

Not a state cop. Plain clothes unmarkie. He was patrolling the are where we just recently had that big condo fir. Guess there are cops swarming the place trying to keep people out of the area.

Back