Met a Board Member last night

walker

Registered
Met Yombese last night. I'm standing in my store and this guy strolls in. Talk about a monster; this guy almost had to turn sideways to come through the door. One of those guys you could picture picking up his bike and walking upstairs with it. He asked for me by name. Y'all don't know how close I was to saying I wasn't there, can I take a message for him. LOL
But after swallowing kind of hard; I told him who I am. Turns out he's a super nice guy. He hung out and talked for a while. I was surprised how open and friendly he is. Y'all should make it a point to get to know him. He's gonna be a real assett to the world of sport bike riding.

:beerchug::beerchug: really is one of the better parts of this board... the friends you meet in the real world..

I am hoping to met a member or two someday... :bowdown: Glad you enjoyed meeting him!

I was talking to a guy on here about a local Bike shop.

I was there the next day and who walked in.

Mattstang.

Met Yombese last night. I'm standing in my store and this guy strolls in. Talk about a monster; this guy almost had to turn sideways to come through the door. One of those guys you could picture picking up his bike and walking upstairs with it. He asked for me by name. Y'all don't know how close I was to saying I wasn't there, can I take a message for him. LOL
But after swallowing kind of hard; I told him who I am. Turns out he's a super nice guy. He hung out and talked for a while. I was surprised how open and friendly he is. Y'all should make it a point to get to know him. He's gonna be a real assett to the world of sport bike riding.

:thumbsup:

it's always good to put a face with a screen name and make a new friend...most of the people on here are great! :beerchug:

Just a couple days ago I got out of my truck at the local grocery store and this fellow says "Hey you rida a Hayabusa?" Kanji decal on back window of truck. We chat briefly then he asks if I'm on the forum, it was bjewel, had never met him before, now maybe he'll join one of the group rides come springtime.

The folks on this board are great! I've met a number of fellow bike enthusiast and all were first class!

Everyone i have met in person from this board so far are really great people. :thumbsup:

Everyone i have met in person from this board so far are really great people. :thumbsup:

cause we r humble people
respect the bike that gives is so much joy and excitment.
r responsible enouph to own, maintain and ride suck an amazing piece of machinery!!

its helps that MOST people that can afford to live the dream r a mature crowd!
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone here seems to be real down to earth people. Anyone near Lynchburg VA? Maybe we can set up a meet one day

Reason to have your camera always at the ready. If you meet a member you have to post a pic! Those are da :rulez:

Ace and PipeFighter248

startride.jpg

I met a member from here at the Dragon in September, 2008. Nice guy--new black '08 bike. He lived in that area--I just wish I could remember his name on here. DAMN--I hate getting old!:banghead:

Back