Met a fellow board member last night

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Went to a local bike night at a Sonic Drive-In. I was there for about 20 mins when a couple of Busas pull up, not together, but they are Busas, so it was a big entrance. Anyway, as I am making my way around the bikes, just looking (the new Zuk liters are frikken SHWEET!), a guy starts walking toward me - "Shawn?" He says... it was Gabe, aka Speedaddict -
Anyway, we spent awhile talking about bikes and mods.... lemme tell ya, his ride is pretty dang cherry! Gunmetal (nice start) smoothed inners, painted mirrors, hugger and undertail to match, enough chrome to bling, but not over the top - and the icing - BLUE GAUGES! Gents, Gabe's got a great scoot. I showed him some of the stuff I've done on mine, then we talked for awhile, until CINC House pulled his liberty card. Nice guy and a great scoot!

Anyway, Gabe, hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get out on Sat. It was great meeting you -

Errrrr.

cool.gif

cool.gif
Looking forward to meeting some of the folks on here in person myself.

So far, the members that I have personally met are:
Vincent
Speedaddict
Bronc3
Dakkine2
Ted Biele
All good people... I am really working momma to try and get to the bash; there are so many other people that I would like to meet!

cool.gif

I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the members here...all great guys and great to ride with...only 'Busa riding gal' I've met was when I went to watch her drag race...she's become a good friend of mine...
smile.gif

...looking forward to meeting more at the Bash...
smile.gif

smile.gif

I've only met Revlis

that was no fun....

Kiddin. hahaha

I've met Rev,his cool wife,Frisbee,and Turbo John.
Soon,I'll hook up with Ba Busa,Gunny,T-Fox and the Desert Gang.

I've only met Revlis

that was no fun....

Kiddin. hahaha

I've met Rev,his cool wife,Frisbee,and Turbo John.
Soon,I'll hook up with Ba Busa,Gunny,T-Fox and the Desert Gang.
Revlis was my first...kind of surprised I continued meeting members after that one!
tounge.gif

Kidding...kidding...
smile.gif
...he was great...well, 'cept he scared me away from riding pillion on a Busa ever again...glad I have my own!
biggrin.gif

I appreciate the comments man. Don't sell Bessie short either, I think she's beauty.. enough so that I just mentioned you to one of my buddies today and he described your bike to a tee with out any "reminding" Just so you know I wasn't in any trouble with the wifey either. Next time I go out I shouldn't have to run off in such a hurry. I think that I figured out your plate mounting thing as well. Let me get back to you. Or remind me in a couple days. Hopefully we can get so miles on the pavement this weekend. Talk to you later man. Take it easy

Sounds like you had a good time
cool.gif

I'll be over on your side of the pond in September I hope.

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143660991 -->

cool. go figure I have met more people from here out in CA then I have met on the East coast. If any of you haven't done it yet you need to get out to CA for the Laguna Seca get together.
cool.gif

Back