I don't feel proud but.

newman

Registered
I met my friend Wayne at the pub tonight and he told me that he had his nephew (who is nineteen) staying with him, he is on tag (his nephew) which means in England he must not move outside a certain area ( he burgled people), now Wayne is a bit simple and lets anyone walk all over him and this guy has been taking the p**s out of him expecting him to buy him food and pay rent while he stays in bed all day, well Wayne came round my house tonight and his Nephew started to send him abusive text so I went round and battered him, the guy promised to sort his self out on Monday and I told him if he didn't I will be back next week to see him. I do not feel proud for doing this but Wayne is one of my best friends and he was in trouble and could not look after himself because he will not do anything about anything because he gets scared. I do feel guilty about this but I think f**k it I helped a friend out. Anyone got any thing to say about this I don't mind if anyone has a go at me or thinks I was in the right it felt good to help out a friend.

I'll have a go at you...good for you for helping your buddy with a lazy bum nephew. If something bad happened to Wayne, you would always wonder if you should have done something. I personally don't think anything is wrong with taking up for someone who may be a little weaker for whatever reason. :thumbsup:

Sometimes we have to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves...

"Evil prevails, when good men do nothing..."

...and what is it about the British accent that can make any act sound like it wasn't really all that bad?!!:laugh::laugh:

"I battered him a bit"-UK = "I beat the mf sh** out of him!!!" - US

:rofl:

"I battered him a bit"-UK = "I beat the mf sh** out of him!!!" - US

:rofl:

Awesome! I was just making sure before I congratulated him.

So congratulations. Dont feel bad. You did a good thing! :beerchug:
You are better than most who would do nothing :thumbsup:

:beerchug::thumbsup:

You will think about it for a while. You did right by your friend.

Sounds like you're just taking care of a good friend. Nothing wrong with that. :beerchug:

Just be careful he doesnt file assault charges on you...

sometimes those measures are absolutely necessary for people like that. you watch your friends back in hopes they will do it for you when needed. :beerchug:

i also want to congradulate you on a job well done. these damn kids now days need a little influencing like that....its the only thing they understand anymore.

Yeah, it's an unfortunate reality that there are certain people in life who will only respond to physical force. - Ask any cop who has been working in that job for more than 15 years.

I've known a few people like that and it's always a tricky thing to deal with, because the Courts don't understand that some guys just need a hiding.

Good for you for standing up to your friend. :beerchug:

JUST DON'T GET YOURSELF IN TROUBLE IN THE PROCESS! :rulez:

You did the right thing, the little toe wrag was trouble from the get go that's why he was on Tag. You saw a friend in need of help and stepped up to the plate, now hopefully the nephew will have a new out look on who does what in that house hold.

Spot on! I know a few more lazy a$$e$ that need the $h1t knocked out of them too! There's charity but you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves! Give 'em another for me!

Sounds like you did a great thing. You helped a friend and just maybe you will get through to the guy and help him get his life on the right track. Good job:thumbsup: Maybe you should go back a few times to make sure he gets the message :laugh: Just you showing up will let him know you are not playing

Thank you for the kind messages. I didn't like doing this as I am not a violent person the last fight I had was in 1988 or 1989 when a guy hit my ex wife, but I hope this all works out for the best.

Back