Good thing i don't carry. the world

Fugly

This Fugly Can Run
Donating Member
Registered
I was just cruising along today and this Royal @sshole in a rotted out little fish truck pulls out in front of me, even though there are two lanes and as he does he starts leaking old fish water out of his POS. I get in the other lane and pass him. He comes up at the light and flips me off (for what enjoying a beautiful day while this scum bag has to work?). Being the polite person I am I return the favor and let him know he is a #### Head. I am in the faster lane at this time so I take off with traffic.

About a mile down the road here comes this idiot and get along side of me. I have someone in front and someone behind and I says to myself, "myself this idiot wouldn't, Just as I think it he does the Bastid comes right at me!. Luckily the good cager behind me see this and brakes just as I do. I am able to get in behind the fish bastid and the Cager that was behind him also braked enough so I could get into the lane this Sh!t Head was in and I am able to turn left and out of the situation.

I did have the opportunity and time to see this bastids face and he was laughing like a crazed maniac.

I'll tell you right now if I was carrying I wouldn't have hesitated to rid this world of one crazed fish head. I had a clear line and would have plastered gray matter all over the cab of that truck.

I am not a violent man but I do believe in eliminating trash!

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145040924 -->

Jeezus ! Crazy SOB's in this world ! I try not to mess with anyone when I'm ridin' . But when I'm in the Jeep ....I'm game !

U get his tag # ?
rock.gif

I would have gotten his license plate one of the other drivers as a witness and charged his @ss w/ attempted vehicular manslaughter. See how much he's laughing then.

In all honesty, if I had my peacemaker with me and felt an imminite threat to my life from him I would be as within my rights as if I was standing to defend myself.

Any law officers want to chime in on that one?

Jeezus ! Crazy SOB's in this world ! I try not to mess with anyone when I'm ridin' . But when I'm in the Jeep ....I'm game !

U get his tag # ?  
rock.gif
Same here as a rule. No, no tag to busy looking for an out. Thank God for two good cagers, I would have been toast.

I agree with Over-Easy ......I'd still try to take some kind of action . Did the truck have a company logo or number ? That crazy azz needs to lose his drivin' priviledge !
mad.gif

I believe in most states your vehicle is an extension of your house as far as self defense is concerned. I would assume that holds for motorcycles as well, especially on the highway.

I agree with Over-Easy ......I'd still try to take some kind of action . Did the truck have a company logo or number ?  That crazy azz needs to lose his drivin' priviledge !    
mad.gif
I didn't get any name off the truck. It looked like and independent.

Happened so fast and after I left him at the light I thought is was over. Glad I was watching, I almost looked and basically thought normal truck coming up give him room, then survival kicked in and said Bastid Alert. I will remember him and his little POS if I see him again. What comes around goes around. guaranteed I will rememebr the tag and truck name next time.

At least you're here to tell us about it !
biggrin.gif
I don't have a "hand gun" and it's a good thing . I would've been in lock up many years ago .
wink.gif
I keep the rifles for home protection though .
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Warputer, I'm with you.. As I started my post , "It's a good thing I don't carry" I guess a good thing for the scum bag anyway. Good to be here talking about it though  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145044253 -->

Hey the Jeep in my avatar is for sell ....buy it , hunt him down , run him slap over !!
I gurantee you it will make it over him !
laugh.gif

Ya except for him being strapped to the hood while I'm parked in front of the taxidermy..
laugh.gif
LEO may get suspicious then

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145046845 -->

Alright.... Get his tag number next time you see him, find out where he lives, and let good ole Yammi pay a pleasant visit. No violence of course. Just a talk
biggrin.gif
really....

Alright.... Get his tag number next time you see him, find out where he lives, and let good ole Yammi pay a pleasant visit. No violence of course. Just a talk
biggrin.gif
really....
I beleive that... As crazy as he is I think one of your talks and he wont need any electroshock therapy.

You know what they say about payback ...
mad.gif
I think in this case a Biotch is too subtle.. Revenge will be MOFO though.

Actually I think Natural selection will take its course with this guy. If I run into him I will get a tag # and company name. He will wish he was dead when I get through with him, If he thought his Sh!tty job was bad then, wait till he is standing in line for unemployment, and trying to explain the late night calls from his girl friend at the bar to his wife.
biggrin.gif

Back