Good thing i don't carry. the world

If it were only illegal and not imoral, there would be much more lethal justice going on.
To be within your rights of self defense you would have to have no opportunity to disengage from the danger, ie. trapped between two moving vehicles while snapperhead is trying to eliminate you. With no other recourse of evasion it would have been a legitimate shoot, deadly force to combat deadly force. Now for the moralistic side of the event...
You managed, by the grace of God, to avoid a horrible conclusion to the works of an obviously sick individual. People like him always get what's coming to them, always.
I understand your anger but you did the right thing, saved your a$$ with the help of some good cagers..

If it were only illegal and not imoral, there would be much more lethal justice going on.
To be within your rights of self defense you would have to have no opportunity to disengage from the danger, ie. trapped between two moving vehicles while snapperhead is trying to eliminate you. With no other recourse of evasion it would have been a legitimate shoot, deadly force to combat deadly force. Now for the moralistic side of the event...
You managed, by the grace of God, to avoid a horrible conclusion to the works of an obviously sick individual. People like him always get what's coming to them, always.
I understand your anger but you did the right thing, saved your a$$ with the help of some good cagers..
+1

I like your thinking bud!

Back