Some People

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
This afternoon, I dropped off my family to the outlet mall in Williamsburg. I had to go to the restroom, so I told them I'll be back. When I got in front of the Food Court, I saw a parking spot. I wanted to back into it so that it's easier for me to get out. As soon as I saw the spot, I turned my hazard on because there's a car behind me. I always do that to let them know what I'm about to do. As I was backing, I saw this guy in the car behind me raised his hands up like I did something wrong and started shaking his head, too. Then, he parked next to me. When he got out, I asked him, "did I do anything wrong? Why did you raise your hands up like I did something wrong?" he said, "I don't know what you're talking about." I said, "yes, you do." But then he didn't say anything after that and just kept walking away. I was like, some people are just....I don't know.

You Can't Fix Stupid !!!
dunno.gif

Atleast you didnt pull a Bronx Tale move and pust up his windshield and get shot just better to leave well enough alone now adays never know what people are bound to do anymore
thumb_up.gif

hehehehe. humans... I was in a parking lot tonight and watched as someone was pulling out of the PRIME first spot closest to everything, and the truck in front of me was signalling that he was going to take it. There was a car PAST the spot a car length down with his REVERSE lights on and his blinker like he was going to BACK UP into that spot. The parked car pulled out, the front car started backing up and the truck pulled into the spot.

I saw a SEINFELD episode flash before my eyes.

How could the guy that had PASSED the spot EVER think he had any rights to it at all? Am I wrong?

Welcome to the "me" society. It will only get worse....people are going faster and faster. The technology train is running so fast it is sucking the life out of us. We get caught up in trying to do more and more with the same time we always had.
It is easy to fall victim to it.
very hard to remember good manners should never be compromised.

I like the people that will wait 5 mins for that 1st space when there's 10 open spots 3 cars down, WTF am I missing? 5 mins while someone loads there stuff into the trunk parks the cart and pulls out to save 10 steps!!!!

I park far away from everyone and walk. I feel better and my doors has no dings in them.
+1 when I'm by myself...
When I take the family out, I gotta park closer with three little ones at 4, 6 and 7
banghead.gif
What, they can`t walk?
smile.gif

BTW. busa in your signature looks fantastic!
Hey Vic,
Thanks, Bro. It's gonna look even better with your screens installed.
cool.gif
My owning it is actually all Bo's(Goldenchild) fault. He brokered the deal, and I bought it right here, about two years ago.
As to the kids, my boys, the six and seven year old have Autism, so they can be a little bit of a handful at times
boxing.gif
. My daughter at four years old has really short legs, too
winkold.gif
, hence the shorter walk...
Respectfully,
Harry

I park far away from everyone and walk. I feel better and my doors has no dings in them.
+1 when I'm by myself...
When I take the family out, I gotta park closer with three little ones at 4, 6 and 7  
banghead.gif
What, they can`t walk?
smile.gif

BTW. busa in your signature looks fantastic!
Hey Vic,
Thanks, Bro. It's gonna look even better with your screens installed.  
cool.gif
My owning it is actually all Bo's(Goldenchild) fault. He brokered the deal, and I bought it right here, about two years ago.
As to the kids, my boys, the six and seven year old have Autism, so they can be a little bit of a handful at times
boxing.gif
. My daughter at four years old has really short legs, too  
winkold.gif
, hence the shorter walk...
Respectfully,
Harry
Hey SpecOpsScout.
Don't mean to high jack the thread but I wanted to ask about your boys. My daughter also has ASD. She is quite high functioning Asperger Syndrome. I hope that you have found those steps to help them succeed. Good luck and keep it up. All kids, especially our special ones, respond to love.
And of course it helps that Dad has a cool bike!
laugh.gif

You should've blasted the fool for acting stupid!
guns.gif

However, I'd rather do what Vic does and park at the far end of the lot. Odds are that most of us never even do that much walking on a daily basis..

It really urks me when i see someone get out of a car that parked in a handicapped spot and get out and they jog up up to the store nothing wrong with them. The other good one is when an obese person gets a handicapped sticker...annoys the hell out of me.

Hey SpecOpsScout.
Don't mean to high jack the thread but I wanted to ask about your boys. My daughter also has ASD. She is quite high functioning Asperger Syndrome. I hope that you have found those steps to help them succeed. Good luck and keep it up. All kids, especially our special ones, respond to love.
And of course it helps that Dad has a cool bike!
laugh.gif
Hey Brother,
PM sent.
thumb_up.gif

Respectfully,
Harry

Back