Karma, it's great....

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
When I was just out in my garage, an older fellow and his wife who walk every day stopped in when he saw me...he rides a Honda metric cruiser and was out on a ride yesterday.

He said a small "tuner" car was tailgating him for a long while and he motioned for the driver to back off...he decided to get fuel and turned into the gas station when the guy in the car pulled in and right up beside him and asked him what his problem was.....the older guy said I don't like to be tailgated, that's how motorcyclists get run over...

Unbeknownst to either of them an unmarked patrol car pulled in behind them and the cop got out and walked up to the car....he told the driver of the car to pull over to a parking spot and stay there (which he did) and then he turned to the other guy and said I saw how close he got to you and am about to go give him a pretty substantial ticket and I'd like you to write a statement for me to give a little more clout...which he did....

the car was very, very loud the guy said and the cop noticed that as well..

I said "ain't karma a great thing..?" The older guy said "yep and I hope he gets nailed for being an idiot" He also said "if I had the power of your bike I could have just disappeared but I'm glad I don't or that same cop would be after me"

Back