Parking garage's I hate'em when on the bike.

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I hate how Parking garages don't have a sensor that detects motorcycles. I was parked at one last week and the ticket would not come out no matter what I did. So I rode around the barrier and parked not in a spot but in one of those dead zones... Now there are no signs that say no motorcycles anywhere... So I go to leave and I pull up to the attendant and tell her that it wouldn't give me a ticket but I was only there an hour... An hour costs 3 bucks. So this rotten crabby woman tells me I have to pay the full ticket price 10 dollars... I promptly tell her to go take a flying leap. So she goes on about the no tickey equals the full price of parking... So we argue for around ten minutes and the cars are piling up behind me... I tell her I am not moving. period. security comes over she is screaming about me... I tell them what happened... They turn to the crabby Biotch and say usually motorcycles park for free because they don't often park in actual spots and you know that. I think and the security guard did too... that she was trying to make a quick ten spot off of me. He told her he better not ever have to come back for something for like this again... I really can't believe people sometimes.
E.

Bikes park free at alot of places here encluding Disney becuase like they siad we dont park in spots
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
to the security guard.... He could have just backed her on the issue.

+1 on the security guard doing the right thing!

Back