Would this irritate you?

StrtRac3r

Registered
So I get to work at 5:30am everyday. This lady gets here at 8am. Does whatever she wants, and no management cares? What would you have to say to her about this? I can't think of anything that wont get me fired.

The spot on the passenger side of her car isn't a parking spot by the way.

image-1096087638.jpg

image-1096087638.jpg

Well if that really happened, next time park so that it can't. I always park somewhat sideways unless there's two of us, and make sure the bike is near the entrance so it's visible to the distracted :whistle:

dadofthree said:
Well if that really happened, next time park so that it can't. I always park somewhat sideways unless there's two of us, and make sure the bike is near the entrance so it's visible to the distracted :whistle:

In public I do too, here at work we have 5 other guys with bikes so I try to leave them a little space.

outlawbusa said:
A couple orange cones in that spot could also help.

She is the parts lady in the truck shop (she has only been here a couple months) that parking spot is for a cart we use to run around the yard. She knows that, just fat and lazy.

i would speak to her politely and explain it to her about your bike being knocked over. if she fat I don't know how she got out today with it that close without bumping itl. Next time I would go to her boss and explain you park there everyday and that you think her parking there creates two issues. one her possibly knocking your bike over or the cart you guys use could hit her car and cause the company to be sued. the bike they will care less about but the company being sued they won't let her park there again, lol. :laugh:

I park my bike "sideways" in parking lots so that drivers will easily see the spot is taken/occupied. A painful lesson from a a long time ago: a car pulled into my spot thinking it was empty and did not see my bike till it was too late :banghead:

So tomorrow when you park your bike, try positioning the front tire near the edge of the line so her car cannot straddle it :please: BUT GOLDENCHILD's suggestion may be a good 1st option if you have not yet done so already.

I agree with golden child. Have you approached her nicely and politely explained your concerns?

Ask your employer for a motorcycle specific spot and post it. As far as your co-worker...unless you are her supervisor or manager, I'd leave her be. The last thing you want is a harassment allegation thrown at you. It could lead to discrimination and escalate to a big ole mess. At that point someone gets let go.

Lol idk if she didn't bump it with her door yet, haven't looked.

She isn't the kind of person you can talk to politely. At least I can't. I can't deal with excuse makers and finger pointers. You say something and she jumps to, "I had to do this because they did that!"

Hopefully this can be the example I needed to get motorcycle parking approved. It's hard at my job because my dad is my immediate boss. So other workers assume I get away with stuff. Not realizing how much of a pain it is with a dad that expects everything plus some. And I have known the management here since I was about 12 (im 26 now) so I don't think they take me serious although I have worked here for 5 years.

With a little help, get some cushions and carefully lay the bike over. Take a few pictures and show them to to her. "Deny" will be the first thing out of her mouth. :laugh:

880jedi said:
With a little help, get some cushions and carefully lay the bike over. Take a few pictures and show them to to her. "Deny" will be the first thing out of her mouth. :laugh:

Lol would be great, but there is a cam right behind me where I took the pic.

I did figure out how she squeezed out. Apparently my mirror was in an inconvenient location so she folded it in for me.

well with your picture i think you have proof that you need motorcycle parking, how the heck did she even open the door to get out without touching your bike?

Lol would be great, but there is a cam right behind me where I took the pic.

I did figure out how she squeezed out. Apparently my mirror was in an inconvenient location so she folded it in for me.

Touching ones bike is a shootin' offense!

Would i be irate ??? sure would but I wouldn't sat anything to her about it... What I would do would all depend on security camera placement :laugh:

how did she get out of the car ???....did she hit your bike with her door?...if she leaves before you today, push your bike closer to her door so she would have to get in from the passenger side and have to crawl over...:laugh:

SKECHE said:
how did she get out of the car ???....did she hit your bike with her door?...if she leaves before you today, push your bike closer to her door so she would have to get in from the passenger side and have to crawl over...:laugh:

I don't see any marks, that's not to say she didn't bump it... But no damage.

Back