This is why I'm scared of lil old ladies......

.....and it looks like butter wouldn't even melt in ur mouth :poke:.....ya juz never can tell these days ???

juz remember - "hell hath no fury.....like a little old lady scorned" :whistle:

....ever since the John Wayne Bobbitt vs Lorena Bobbitt "incident" >>> ALL women scare ME!!!! :sadlike:

What? ???

I really didnt know what to expect for this thread at first... little old lady... well I dont really think you are that old :hide: so I had better investigate further :laugh:

Now to the topic at hand.... if you really want to mess with her in a less than obvious way that will frustrate the living dog shid out of her.... get a valve core remover and pull one or more of them from her tire valves. Takes all of about 30seconds to do and they arent exactly easy to replace. Typically they come in a box of a lot and they are usually search through until you find the right one. If you were to remove more than one she would need a tow truck cuz well nothing you do will fix it except putting the cores back in.

Now from personal experience, I can say this will cause her some major pain. If you want to really get under her skin mail her the cores the next week :rofl: Just make sure the remover and handlers wear gloves :whistle:
:blonde:

be sneaky, if she has a vehicle that allows you access to the spare tire, let the air out of that, then place nails under her tires so that they will be punctured when she drives away....

Like I said Dawn, just park behind her where she can't get out, and make her wait a little while...you don't have to touch anything, and it puts HER in the position of doing the wrong thing. If she wants to escalate, then it's going to be her that gets in trouble. Tell her why you did it, and that you'd certainly be willing to share, but that messing with you would be a bad idea.

Back