This is why I'm scared of lil old ladies......

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
This story comes from this thread https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/153435-what-cha-scared-2.html#post2724279:laugh:

I do this dance fitness class called zumba. There's this sweet looking little old lady that also attends this class. Most of us have a place we like to park and park there every week. Well this old bat decides she likes my parking place better and starts parking in it. OK, I gotcher number lady. So one day I get there a lil early because my friend that I normally pick up couldn't go that night.
I get there and my spot is open so I pull up to back in. I've got the truck in position and am now backing up into my spot.....well all of the sudden I see this Black blur and have to slam on my breaks...that hag squeezed by me and pulled into "the" spot. I stop and sit there a minute and she's not budging (mind you this spot is not close to the skating rink where class is held so it's not like I'm taking some special parking space for the elderly.)
So I pull up and put my truck in park and start texting my friend about what just happened. After texting back and forth with my friend for about 3-5 minutes I see this old lady turn her car around so it will be easier for her to leave when class is over. Fine, she got me. So I go in and start talking to some other lady waiting for class to start and here comes the old bat, she walks in, gets with in 2 feet of me and then gives me this big grin like she just swallowed the canary. I'm thinking to my self....alright....it's on old lady. Y'all wish me luck next week:laugh:

THIS is why lil old sweet looking ladies scare me.

:rofl: too funny!!!

You git'er Dawn!! Do you need backup? Cuz you know I've got ur back!!!

Stop by with some chalk the day before and draw a body outline in the middle of the spot...

Might want to leave a couple small pieces of yellow danger tape lying around.

Get there early and take up two spots! Or spray paint (nothing permanent) on the parking spot, "HAG parking only"!!!! :laugh: You have all the fun!! :cheerleader:

I had a similar instance. I was in motion, backing up into a parking spot with the F-350 Dually and a car speeding up the isle slams on her brakes and comes within inchs of hitting me. She is honking her horn (apperantly I was supposed to pull forward to move out of her way). Well I put it back into reverse and hit the gas. F350 vs Honda Civic. Guess which moved out of the way quicker :laugh:

Some people. Growing up in California I saw a lot of parking lot drama. I just park a ways out and walk in now. Not worth the hard feelings.

Poor old lady, she has no idea who she's messin with...

Pull out the BAN HAMMER!

I'd have parked directly behind her, then make her wait about 15 minutes after class while you sit out front in plain view and drink a coke....and smile...

:rofl:....as soon as I read your reply in that previous thread, I was right with ya..I think I have seen a few of them `sweet lil ol` ladies`,..:laugh:
an I hear ya too about losing a preferred parking spot at work..it`s happened to me a few times...umm, the one that I liked best however has been a few peoples mistake..there are three poles in the concrete to the passenger side of this `favorite spot`, and a few times I have found a mirror and or other vehicle parts laying there on the ground, because they were absent minded when backing out.

Its hard to get dog poo out of a carpet floor mat. Just sayin, it happens. Sometimes its right there in between cars.. :whistle:

I'm gonna do some recon then formulate a plan of action.....I'll be sure to keep y'all in the loop. :laugh:

hey dawn!!!..... You hear that??? .... Its time creeping up on ya... Your next lol

Actually how about parking in another spot that is FAR away and then rave to your friends about how reved up you feel when you walk into class and love all the extra exercise that you get with your little walk before class. Oh and don't forget to mention REALLY loudly how older people couldn't handle it and should stick to their handicap parking spaces. LOL!!! I know mean, but she isn't being very nice either. :whistle: She will be trying to steal that space just to prove she can do it. :laugh:

I'm gonna do some recon then formulate a plan of action.....I'll be sure to keep y'all in the loop. :laugh:

.....and it looks like butter wouldn't even melt in ur mouth :poke:.....ya juz never can tell these days ???

juz remember - "hell hath no fury.....like a little old lady scorned" :whistle:

....ever since the John Wayne Bobbitt vs Lorena Bobbitt "incident" >>> ALL women scare ME!!!! :sadlike:

Back