Would this irritate you?

:crowbar::rofl: Iknow your name is getting tossed around and they're going to say you were complaining about it and something had to get done. at this point just be honest if she asks you anything and let her know you didn't want to deal with it through her directly since it was very clear and evident that parking that close to you posed a problem.

Plus you were concerned for her well being and recommended that they make her a special parking spot all the way at the end of the parking garage and if she gets lost she can always follow the Twinkie crums right back to her car:laugh:.

I have to tell you I had a similar situation, a lady at work with an old dodge dually would back up all the way right next to my bike to the point that I would have to push it out further into the street to get on. I got lucky and asked a tow truck driver just to park next to the truck for a while so the owner would come out and move her pile. since then all I get are dirty looks, but she keeps her distance.:thumbsup:

you know that looks fairly dangerous for tires. Maybe if you place a few iron bits placed by that rail to slice her tire :whistle: Just make sure the bike riders know that its a dangerous area :thumbsup:

Back