Parking tickets lay while driver lay dead

I'm tired of people slagging minivans on this site. How was it the minivans fault? Can't we just get along with minivans?

Poor minivan, how would you feel, covered in dust and parking tickets, alone on the street, with only a dead body to keep you company.

cheers
ken

I'm tired of people slagging minivans on this site. How was it the minivans fault? Can't we just get along with minivans?

Poor minivan, how would you feel, covered in dust and parking tickets, alone on the street, with only a dead body to keep you company.

cheers
ken

:lol:

cheers
ken

the location's great, but the conversation could have been better.

.....tough crowd.

i would imagine he was in the drivers seat. NYPD are generally pretty quick with the ticket book, especially under a bridge where *looks around dramatically* a TERRORIST might want to blow something up. tickets generally go on the w/s or the driver window, correct? im def. suspecting police error or lack of attention. theres no other way to put it. the only thing seperating you and your tickets and a corpse is 3/16" of glass. this shouldnt have happened.

the 'the windshield was dusty' argument is garbage. holds about as much air as my 'it was too icy to stop'........

in august.

I have a feeling that the man may have been homeless and using his minivan as a mobilehome. He may have been in the cargo area on top of a mattress where it would have been difficult to see him. Nonetheless, it sounds like someone was too worried about getting their hands dirty to clean the glass and shine a flashlight inside.

Mini-vans are cool. :poke:

Take the rear seats out and they do a fine job of being a camper. :thumbsup:

DSCF1187.jpg

I hope she sues the pants off the city!

For what? The guy was dead, finding him earlier was not gonna make any difference.
These people that issue parking tickets, hundreds of them, not done by police officers in most cities. They don't carry guns and are not paid to do anything but write parking tickets. They don't care, they are cussed at, spit at and called every name in the book almost every day. Deal with that at your work place everyday and see how long your give a shid lasts.

:whistle:

How is it anyone's fault that no one knew there was a dead person in a minivan?
Help me with the logic here because I'm lost on this one.

+1 there is no info at all on this there may not have even been a bolo out on the van.

For what? The guy was dead, finding him earlier was not gonna make any difference.
These people that issue parking tickets, hundreds of them, not done by police officers in most cities. They don't carry guns and are not paid to do anything but write parking tickets. They don't care, they are cussed at, spit at and called every name in the book almost every day. Deal with that at your work place everyday and see how long your give a shid lasts.

:whistle:
TRUE STORY, its a sad story no doubt. But I don't think any one is "at fault"

My take on the subject of cop bashing. Most American city cops act like occupyng force with fortresses. "War on drug" is basically a invasion threat to inner city minorities. Every time I see heavily armed special weapons and tactics team kick the door and scare the hell out of the resident, reinforces the notion of such. However, I repect highway patrom men. Some city cops mock them as "AAA with guns", but they put their lives in danger on crazy california freeways. Beside, CHP men drives much better. Never try to run from CHPs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok so why is it sad? I think it is funny is a twisted sort of way. I hope I die the same way. When it is my time it is my time not a thing I can do about it. Unless.....I have enough heads up to to park illegally and let the tickets pile up. You can sure bet they might find me dead, but with a smile on my face.....:laugh:

Keep stickin' it to the man!

Last edited:
Ok so why is it sad? I think it is funny is a twisted sort of way. I hope I die the same way. When it is my time it is my time not a thing I can do about it. Unless.....I have enough ueads up to to park illegally and let the tickets. You can sure bet they might find me dead, but with a smile on my face.....:laugh:

:rofl:

Ok so why is it sad? I think it is funny is a twisted sort of way. I hope I die the same way. When it is my time it is my time not a thing I can do about it. Unless.....I have enough heads up to to park illegally and let the tickets pile up. You can sure bet they might find me dead, but with a smile on my face.....:laugh:

:poke: me yellow man blue

Back