What's wrong with people?

I did hear his girl say that she lets him ride b#%$@. When she goes out on her bike.:p

Her words not mine Rub!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

hehe makes me think of all the brokeback mountain (biker) commercials

"oh Gunny, I wish I could quit you"

thats a cool picture, even with the smilies.

Do what i do .. Tell him you wear it because you can afford it whats his excuse .. Works everytime..

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148082062 -->

i would not show that pic to to many people they may get the wrong idea about the org.

i dont wear full leathers, but I dont make fun of those that do. On the other hand I dont want to made fun of by those who do wear full leathers. To each his own. Good of you not killing the punk kid though

Snot nosed,ankle biting,curtain climbing,allowance wanting,no job having kids!
mad.gif
That about sums it up! However he does work. I did find out from my ex g/f that he was still saying stuff about me. Sucks being slightly maturer among the younger kids. Most of your responses is stuff I would of said, but I didn't bother to even talk back. He'll probably be a future statistic. My ex even called him retarded. Guess who my ex rides with, me, not him!

Thats my rant. Sorry all!
No appologies nessecary.....

except for using that Gawd awefull green font.

Turn that shid off bro.....   too hard on the eyes.

RSD.
+1! i thought u were so mad, u turned the keyboard into the HULK edition!

oh, and what you mean by 'outfit' is all textile? pants AND jacket, or just jacket? I wouldn't make fun a'ya for it, but textile pants are only for cross-country ridin thru rainy areas. I'm a jeans n leather jacket guy myself-gotta look sorta cool?

I have the pants, I do wear them for longer rides but I usually wear jeans with my coat. Its all Icon, people either hate it or like it. I love my gloves though. Fully plated knuckles. Then their boots are very comfy.

Do what i do .. Tell him you wear it because you can afford it whats his excuse .. Works everytime..
"I wanted to make sure I had protection in case your boyfriend got jealous with the way you were checking me out" is also an acceptable response.

At the hint of any response following up with "No you cant have a ride, ya fag", real loud so that the remaining patrons can hear you is also a prudent retort.

"I wanted to make sure I had protection in case your boyfriend got jealous with the way you were checking me out"  is also an acceptable response.

At the hint of any response following up with "No you cant have a ride, ya fag", real loud so that the remaining patrons can hear you is also a prudent retort.
+1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back