What was your first bike?

First one I rode on the street was a Honda Trail 55. Not the smartest thing I ever did. The first real street bike was a 1964 Honda 305 Super Hawk. Discovered the world of riding on that bike:thumbsup: I've never looked back since then..............:beerchug:

homemade minibike with a 3hp briggs motor.

I was about 6 or 7. :thumbsup:

9 yrs old, mom and pops got me a slightly used 1980 XR80, moved up through a Kawi 100 and Yamaha 125 and into enduro bikes where I hit the street and got hooked. Purchased a new '90 Kawi EX500 my senior yr of high school with the help of my banker giving me a loan and the rest is history. Had lots of Kawi's along the way but they always seemed to give me problems. I sometimes wonder where my little Honda XR80 is these days...I road that thing rain, shine, snow....everything....it never skipped a beat. I remember it being sold when I was about 11 or 12 to a neighbor kid who was wanting to ride w/ his dad who had a big green Kawi three-wheeler with some monstrous tires. Those were the days! :laugh:

Started on a 1972 Honda CB175. Still have the bike. Plan on rebuilding it someday. Went from that to an 97 (IIRC) Kawasaki Vulcan. Also had a couple different 125 and 250 dirtbikes. Then moved into the world of big bikes with a XB12r, then a ZX6r, TL100r, R1, and now the Busa.

The one I'm on now. 93 EX500. (On these forums because the community is so large, and I plan getting one next [2010] season.)

1968 Honda Sport-65. Bought it new for $175.00

65hondatshirt4.jpe

Back