Your first bike?  what was it...

My first streetbike was a 78 GS750E. traded my VW squareback straight up for it in my Senior year of high school. Tricked it all out and rode the hell out of it. That thing was such a cool looking bike. Total old school cafe' racer. Then In 1985 I added my GS1150ES to the stable. After awhile I sold my 750 and wish I had it to this day. I tricked out the 1150 and rode it for the next 20 years until I finally bought my Busa Last fall. Sold my 1150 reluctantly last winter and now I am back down to 1 bike.

Don't have a pic but it was a 250 rebel. That was 22 years ago
GAWD, I am getting old.
tounge.gif

Here's a pic of her sweet rear ....  
laugh.gif

Before I added the Yoshi system .....

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146940778 -->

old_gixxer__pic_2.jpg

First bike was an XR75 when i was 7. first street bike was a KZ440 when i was 16. first REAL street bike i had was a Eliminator at 17. first sport bike was a VFR1000 when i was 19.

37 now and had too many bikes to list.

My favorite Bikes:

CanAm 400 qualifier was heavy for dirt bike, but a F-ing monster power.

Kaw Eliminator. just the biggest balls on 2 wheels at the time.

the Honda VFR first real sport looking bike, still love the look and sound of them. just clasic.

My Busa. #1 bike i've owned! just love it

<!--EDIT|Cykill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146950166 -->

My first bike (don't have a picture) was a Brand New Red and White Cushman Eagle
biggrin.gif
. I just loved that old stick shift on the side of the tank. And it had at least 15 hp at the rear wheel
laugh.gif

KZ 250 LTD!

Dont have a pic but this thing was gorgeous and taught me alot about mortality and general responsibility - in Bama we could start operating motorcycles at the age of 14 (back then anyway). It was great!

my first bike was a `82 katana 650 silver and orange factory colors ,she really started a new meaning for life.and now i own a busa and it still a new meaning for life,had another 9 bikes in between all japps.:D

here's a pic of my first bike a 2001 harley davidson fxd superglide.

stephIMG_0449.jpg

here's my second bike 2006 hayabusa. sorry fellas no model on this one...yet...
wink.gif

IMG_1177.JPG

Firse was a 1976 Honda XL 100! Paid $668.00 for it dilivering news papers at the age of 12. The bike on the left is a XL 350.

100___350.jpg

1st: 70 Honda CL100s in 1973, when I was 13. No pics, but some day when I make the trip back to Arkansas to visit mom, I need to scan some old photos of it to a flash drive so I will have some images. That bike saw a lot of use and left me stranded a few times in the middle of nowhere.

Back