What was your previous Bike

First was 92 FZR 1000 2.7K

bike_day_02.jpg

My last bike (and first bike) was an 03 Yamaha FZ1. Really great starter bike. I got the Busa because I wanted a full fairing, a more aggressive riding position that would not require a chiropractor, and more power. I could not be happier with my Busa...

<!--EDIT|seitan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082056746 -->

Allot of dirt and trail riding with Yamaha Enduros. First real street bike is this one. 2002 Kawasaki ZR7s, allot of fun put 18,000 miles in 10 months on it. Decided can only ride one bike at a time, sold it few weeks ago. Sold very fast, surprized how in demand this type of bike is. ZR7s very versatile bike, good in twisties and comfortable on sport touring. Busa has it's work cut out.
I didn't choose a busa deliberately, it choose me to fix it up. Didn't know exactly what I was getting until after made down payment on rolling chassis. Still haven't rode the busa yet, soon tho
biggrin.gif

031214brf012.jpg

my last bike was a 2002 Honda Shadow 1100. Wasn't happy with a cruiser so I traded it in on the Busa.

Ok, lets see if I can remember

Just sold my 2000 Valkyrie Interstate
Still have a 2000 Suzuki Bandit 600 (my wife's bike)
Had a Yamaha yz426 for a about 18 months, lots of power for a dirt bike.
Honda 750-4, I think it was a 1975, but not really sure, sold that when the kids started to come along.
Got the busa last Aug,  
biggrin.gif

Forgot about the Vulcan 800 i had for about 2 years. 1997
sold that a few years back, right after I got the Valkyrie

Ride safe

<!--EDIT|gaw
Reason for Edit: "forgot about the Vulcan"|1082065582 -->

2002 Yamaha FZ1, I tried out a 2002 Hayabusa and had to have it. I read MCN's report about the Hayabusa and it said see what a bullet in a gun feels like and after that I had to try it and was hooked!

Last bike was a 1999 GSX-R 750, Custom airbrushing to both fairings, Full Hindle Stealth exhaust, New gears and chain, two up in the rear, less one in the front (talk about torque), and Fuel Re-mapped.. Boy do I miss her.. But the Busa took over..
biggrin.gif

suz_gsxr750_99_bikepics_15704.jpg

Darn double posts

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: "double post.."|1082085846 -->

Back