Show off your previous Suzuki’s

MattyIce 79

Registered
Hello everyone:) Figured I’d start a post for pics of previous bikes y’all have owned in the past. Brings back memories!!

2559B91F-F0DA-42B0-A941-B0A9FC3F7782.jpeg

42AA2CBB-B9B0-4648-908D-71A54E0BB2D0.jpeg

Nice brother, I’m diggin’ the ‘02:)
Thank you!!
One day I felt that I was done with bike so put up for sale. Was tough letting it go.. it was pristine. Month later I started looking for bike again :) . Preferred cruiser so went with Yamaha Bolt. After owning it for a month, I felt it was too slow for me. So, I went and bought M109R. Year later I am again itching for sportbike. In market for a Busa. Working on a potential bike. Hope to close the deal soon. :beerchug:

Thank you!!
One day I felt that I was done with bike so put up for sale. Was tough letting it go.. it was pristine. Month later I started looking for bike again :) . Preferred cruiser so went with Yamaha Bolt. After owning it for a month, I felt it was too slow for me. So, I went and bought M109R. Year later I am again itching for sportbike. In market for a Busa. Working on a potential bike. Hope to close the deal soon. :beerchug:
10-4 FB, does the M109 have a ton of low end pull? Sure looks like it would anyway:) I understand the itch feeling. I haven’t rode since ‘05 until I got my L2 in July. I was Busa hunting for almost a year when I found mine. I didn’t want to finance one so I was patient in my search (very hard to do btw)!! and I could only fork out a certain dollar amount also. Anyway, good luck in your hunt:) Post me a pic or 2 when you bring her home!

Thank you!!
here’s a pic from last night getting gas. My 2012.
FB7683CC-8F43-47B3-9B83-7DC9DA6E74D1.jpeg

Hello all! New to the site. Recently purchase a used 2012 with 5,200 miles, near mint condition. Bike has Yoshi slip ons but, previous owner suggested I change air filter sometime soon. Any suggestions for a good filter with max air flow? Thanks
10-4 FB, does the M109 have a ton of low end pull? Sure looks like it would anyway:) I understand the itch feeling. I haven’t rode since ‘05 until I got my L2 in July. I was Busa hunting for almost a year when I found mine. I didn’t want to finance one so I was patient in my search (very hard to do btw)!! and I could only fork out a certain dollar amount also. Anyway, good luck in your hunt:) Post me a pic or 2 when you bring her home!
here’s a pic from last night getting gas. My 2012.
View attachment 1584980

She is beauty man!!
I started looking last year before I got M109r. Again now. This time if I find one I like. I will keep both.

Back