Show off your previous Suzuki’s

053106_05.jpg

Used to race a GSXR 1000 for Team WandL Racing ~ that little yellow bike in this YouTube link is an RM 85 *

Last edited:
Probably helps with cooling too I'd say.

I've always liked those bikes, they came from an era where you could glance and tell exactly which bike was which.
Nowadays if you paint them all the same colour and remove the badging it's almost impossible to tell which bike is which.

Got some aftermarket levers last week. They’re nothing special, they look nice tho. Seem to be pretty sturdy and durable for the price. If I get a year out of them, I’ll be happy :)View attachment 1585360

View attachment 1585361

View attachment 1585362
Shouldn’t this post be on the “what did you do to your busa today” thread?:poke: Anyways, we call those “Chazzo” levers. Pazzo are the real ones and chazzo are the Chinese copies, hence the nickname we gave them.

Shouldn’t this post be on the “what did you do to your busa today” thread?:poke: Anyways, we call those “Chazzo” levers. Pazzo are the real ones and chazzo are the Chinese copies, hence the nickname we gave them.
lol... ure brutal man.

Got some aftermarket levers last week. They’re nothing special, they look nice tho. Seem to be pretty sturdy and durable for the price. If I get a year out of them, I’ll be happy :)View attachment 1585360

View attachment 1585361

View attachment 1585362
lol... ure brutal man.

Not really Alie. I really think the chazzos are a good value for what they cost. I had a set on my busa, before going to brembo MCs and have no complaints about those levers. I had the short ones with blue adjusters and it looked great on my white 2009. :thumbsup:

Not really Alie. I really think the chazzos are a good value for what they cost. I had a set on my busa, before going to brembo MCs and have no complaints about those levers. I had the short ones with blue adjusters and it looked great on my white 2009. :thumbsup:
I know what u mean.... I bought a pair of knockoff nike jordans… look great/feel great... but say MIKE Jordan on the side.

Back