Show off your previous Suzuki’s

One of my very first I bought brand new in 1981
20180911_203532.jpg

20160813_110243.jpg

20150723_182132.jpg

View attachment 1585138

Didn’t realize I had this pic until now. This is the day I brought her home! My neighborhood is a big circle. I was putting around slow in 1st gear, and my now “EX” took it with my iPhone. No effects or apps, just how the photo turned out. I think it’s pretty cool:)

Where is your riding gear? Helmet...? figure on a new bike you are not used to these would be a good thing to be wearing-just saying...

Bike looks almost as happy as you do.....

Where is your riding gear? Helmet...? figure on a new bike you are not used to these would be a good thing to be wearing-just saying...

Bike looks almost as happy as you do.....

Yes sir you’re right, should at least have helmet on. I justified not wearing because I’m not accelerating over 15mph (15mph is the speed limit in my neighborhood) Here’s my helmet. But, I thank you and appreciate the concern from a seasoned rider like yourself:)
4B9BE2A8-8842-4A69-AE94-E2D1DC4F6803.jpeg

Yes sir you’re right, should at least have helmet on. I justified not wearing because I’m not accelerating over 15mph (15mph is the speed limit in my neighborhood) Here’s my helmet. But, I thank you and appreciate the concern from a seasoned rider like yourself:)View attachment 1585139
See, if I had a helmet that cool looking, I'd wear it to bed....

A head smacking on the pavement even at 15 mph would be life altering.

Thank you for not calling me old..."seasoned" is a nice word...

See, if I had a helmet that cool looking, I'd wear it to bed....

A head smacking on the pavement even at 15 mph would be life altering.

Thank you for not calling me old..."seasoned" is a nice word...
I would never call anybody “old”. That’s just plain mean. Hell, I feel like I’m starting to turn the corner too if you know what I mean.

I love the GSX1100E , I spy smoothbores fitted up eh , and was the Mcintosh your race bike or did you race it , I can't remember exactly , but you did tell us about your mates successful racer on another post ? Is that another Gen 2 of yours Mike ?
Yes you do my friend, it was the limited edition black piper model , more horse power and had spoke wheels , they were off at the time getting respoked and cleaned

Back