Biker Boyz Tonight

WOW great pics!!!
beerchug.gif
I'm going to go see the movie next week during the day It won't be as busy
ices_rofl.gif
That way I can enjoy it, Movie theaters down here have stadium seating
they're great
jump9.gif

Looks like I will go with a group on Monday.

Still wil not be able to go on the bikes even witha aheat wave coming Monday of 48.

1500 bones, wow. I'll be flipping burgers all night to pay that off. It's tight though...might be worth it.

fireskull.gif

Busakid: Hey man, you need to post some pictures...
laugh.gif

Just kidding! The pics are great! I especially like your avitar. One of the funniest ones I've seen in a while!

ices_rofl.gif

I agree the first pix of Green BUSA is off the hook great paint.Isaw the movie last night (don't ask) but the Dirt bike helmet was baloney.Itwas hollywood up'd.

So is the movie any good? Do they do the Busa justice? On a preview they showed a drag race on a dirt road... what the heck was that all about?

In a word : LAME!!!!
crazy.gif
iamwithstupid.gif
face7.gif
eyes.gif
drooling3.gif

I wasted 2 hrs and $4.75 ( matinee' )

Over all the acting was not bad, but the story & bike race shots were dumb! Who was the technical advisor on this? Come on Hollywood... sheeeez my home mades were better. They could'a made Fishburne and the busa kinda magical but no. Fast & furious acting was kinda sad but the race stuff was better, way better!

The movie trailer had all the best stuff in it, Didnt even have all that many stunts and NO twisties, about 5 minutes or so into the movie I thought " hey this might be ok " nope, down hill from there. Harley 1/2 helmets, dirt bike helmets, NO helmets! 150+ mph ( not even tucked in ) and helmet but no lense or glasses, goggles...? The final " Big Race" is on a dirt road with a Busa and a Kawi with street tires... looked like an old B&W movie where the cowboys sit on a stationary fake horse and the scene moves behind em.

I gave up watching hollywood "surfing" movies long ago because of the same thing. 'Blue crush' no way I aint gonna watch it. Sorry if anyone here likes this flick but it was kinda embarassing. If someone asks me if I ride a bike like the one in the movie, I'll say NO! Mine is better.
mad.gif

THAT MOVIE SUUUHKED HARD!!!!!!!!!! That was the worst flick I have ever watched. A group of us rode to the movie, and we felt embarrased leaving with helmets.

IT SUX, DON'T SEE IT!!!!

I thought it was about as deep as "The Slow and the Mildly Upset" which is to say not very...But it was pretty much as I expected. I would have liked to have had a better look at the bikes maybe some close ups of the "innards," so to speak. I thought the stunts were pretty good, no wire work at all, like some other movies with motorcycle stunts. The racing was pure bull, pretty much but I didn't go expecting much so I wasn't too disapointed. So overall I didn't think it was quite as bad as some of the guys thought. I didn't take it personally. I do know that if kid rock raced me like that, I'd kick the crap out of him
face7.gif

It wasn't that bad of a movie...but I expected a Fast & Furious return, so my expectations were low going in. I didn't like the helmets, the way the riders were going 150 and sitting upright and their hair barely moving, or the way they made tricks seem SO easy to learn. The main character was 18 years old and doing rolling stoppies with THREE extra guys on the bike. But overall it was entertaining, if for nothing more than to get some ideas for paint jobs and seeing some cool tricks and being able to say "I can do that..."
wink.gif

All I cared about is that the busa would win and dominated(sp). It did and I happy. Could have been much better, but over all just need a bike fix until the summer. Oh and kid rock needed his a$$ kick for the way he rides.

I still say it stunk! What about the outfits those "guys" were sporting? Come on... that was hideous... guys riding sport bikes wearing chaps and leather vests with out a shirt?

The racing was the stupidest ever. Did you guys notice that when they were racing, and shifting up the gears, the camera pans down and the speedo is at 60 MPH!?!?! Wow, some killer racing, 4 gear at 60 MPH... STUPID!!! The only good part of the movie, in my opinion, was the nice looking lady bikers...

Okay...don't hate me guys.
smile.gif

This is my first bike flick..so I don't have any other flick to compare it with. The movie won't definitely win a grammy and it's not as spectular as Las Vegas Extremes but I love the fact that the busa rocked and it sort of had a story, as corny as it might have been..it did kinda of have a good ending. There was a lesson there so it wasn't a complete flop. Right now in Vancouver, we're having alot of problems with road racers but guys in cars. And you should see some of the commerical up here..guys going through windows, girls going through wall, funerals and stuff like that..that's the kind of commerical we have here. This is what they call preventative measures. As a girl, I kind of liked the little love story, the bike scenes, the guys in Biker Boyz were cute and the girls hotties. My personal view is, if they can put out more movies about bikes the better. Hopefully next time they'll get it right. Anyways, my two cents. It was just entertainment. But I agree, it was kinda of a disappointment, they could of done better.
laugh.gif

A BIG WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY!
WENT LAST NIGHT AND AFTER THE FIST FIVE MINS IT ONLY GOT WORSE, THE GUYS I RIDE WITH COULD HAVE DONE A LOT BETTER STUNTS. OBVIOSLEY THERE WAS NO RESEARCH DONE TO FIND SOME REALLY GOOD RIDERES. AND FOR A SPORTBIKE MOVIE THERE WAS VERY LITTLE ACTION. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

hey busakid thanks for the pics. that first pic is off the chain!  saw Bikerboyz last night. it was cool. nice to see a flick 'bout bikes.  wish they had more clips on the bikes especially the Busa. the stunts were exciting, wish there were more. it wouldve been nice to see the women actually ridin instead of sittin on the bikes pretending they ride. movie definitely had sum good lookin actors&actress. overall it was aight.
glare.gif

Not to worry, two more bike movies are in the works. "Torque" & "14K". Torque should be a good flick, featuring Ice Cube, will be more real-to-life...one of the writers is a friend of mine (he wrote Swordfish as well) and he tells me it'll be badass. 14K is solely about road racing. We shall see!

As experts, we of course catch all of the stupid stuff like 160mph without tucking or eye protection. However, the movie probably wasn't made to please us. Its just entertainment for the masses.

So like everyone else...I thought it was pretty stupid, and wondered how they could have not known how stupid some of that was. But I did like the stunts and loved seeing all the bikes. I just wish they would have put more focus on the bikes....A little dialolog where the Smoke tells Kid Rock that his ZX 12 could never beat a Busa or something like that.

Back