Biker Boyz (what is that pipe)

Hi guys, besides seeing my wife and my daughter everyday, this is truley my favorite place to be. Thanks for many hours of enjoyment. I was watching Biker Boyz the other day and I was wondering, what pipe does Smoke have on his Hayabusa that is a great sounding pipe. Thanks keep up the good work.

It's a Muzzy round pipe. It's Muzzy's cheaper system for the busa compared to the oval cans.

Hi guys, besides seeing my wife and my daughter everyday, this is truley my favorite place to be. Thanks for many hours of enjoyment. I was watching Biker Boyz the other day and I was wondering, what pipe does Smoke have on his Hayabusa that is a great sounding pipe. Thanks keep up the good work.

That's a great lead in for softening the painful admission that you watched Biker Boyz:rofl::poke:

What??? Torque is the best motorcycle movie ever created!!! (Please read in a sarcastic voice.):rofl: Dude, I ride on the top of trains all the time.

:laugh: havent seen either. i MIGHT rent biker boyz now that i know theres a busa in it :thumbsup:

Heck I have watched Torque AND Biker Boyz numerous times each.

I enjoy them both.

Torque - yeah pretty much just entertainment factor.

Biker Boyz - Actually based on facts to some extent. of course it is a movie so they exaggerate here and there. but probably based more on fact than people realize.

Thats funny, I just watched Biker Boyz again last weekend with my brother. Cool movie if your into bikes and if your not it's your loss. Have not seen Torque, is it worth renting or a watse of money.

Heck I have watched Torque AND Biker Boyz numerous times each.

I enjoy them both.

Torque - yeah pretty much just entertainment factor.

Biker Boyz - Actually based on facts to some extent. of course it is a movie so they exaggerate here and there. but probably based more on fact than people realize.

I have them both as well. They are entertaining and good for a rainy Sunday afternon. You can probably find them both in the discount box at wal-mart for between 6-9 bucks, I would pay that, again.

I have both, yes Torque is fantasy....Biker Boyz is reasonably entertaining, and is based on real people, except for the story line as it is written. Funny thing is, I believe SSB had a section that deemed Kill Bill, and Terminator as better "motorcycle" based movies......they gotta lay off the pipe. They said there wasn't much actual riding in BB, and I beg to differ. If nothing else, it has some decent stunts, and a lot of moto-eye-candy. Not much of a kid-rock fan. One of my other favorite's is World's Fastest Indian. Awesome. Terminator was Arnold chasing someone, and Kill Bill was just a yellow bike / rider scenario for about a minute.....

Now that you've seen Biker Boyz, get on secondspin.com and order the BB soundtrack. Good riding music, great quality with some decent headphones.......I always take it with me on long rides, amongst others...... :super:

I met "Smoke" at a Black Sabbath / New Breed picnic a few years ago. Real name is Pokey and he truly was the King of Cali. You can see him in the credits at the end of the movie.

I have seen biker boyz about 30 times. Worlds fastest Indian I thought was a great movie to watch. More bling , Biker Boyz. More true motorcycle enthusiasts, Worlds fastest Indian. Now that it is brought up I think I am going to watch Worlds fastest Indian again.

I met "Smoke" at a Black Sabbath / New Breed picnic a few years ago. Real name is Pokey and he truly was the King of Cali. You can see him in the credits at the end of the movie.

I thought "smoke" was Lawrence Fishburn?

and when did Sabbath tour,I seen them in 1984 with Ronnie James Dio singing:whistle:

Here ya go, group shot with Pokey, (Smoke) in the middle down low.

New_Breed_Picnic_2006_060.jpg

Last edited:
Back