Biker Boyz (what is that pipe)

i have seen them both. but seriously who want to drag race me on a dirt road? that make as much sense as tits on a bull. other than that i like kid rocks set up on the movie. not bad for a kawi

in BB the plates that they put on their feet when they leave the diner... can you actually buy those? if so where?

You can make them yourself...... :super: Just make sure they clamp "on" the bottom "real" well............ :oldcool:

I thought both movies were good. The scenes in Torque were just comical really, obvously noone knew anything about bikes and the true capabilities on set. Biker Boyz was actually entertaining till the last race, I mean come on.

Hey, Biker Boyz was pretty darn cool. Yeah, the racing ont he dirt road was a strech, but beyond that is was pretty realistic.

I personally think it bred a bunch of no riding azz posers, and a bunch of bike club hoppers at it came out, but outside of that it wa pretty cool. I actually rode witha club for a while before BB came out, but stopped afterwards due to some of the new post-BB members.

Don't get me wrong bike clubs are straight, but you can't run out and watch a movie, get a bike two weeks later and think you're a rider either.

i have seen them both. but seriously who want to drag race me on a dirt road? that make as much sense as tits on a bull. other than that i like kid rocks set up on the movie. not bad for a kawi

LOL. Is that any different then trying to break speed records on a dry lake bed made of salt.:whistle:

I'm suprised no one has mentioned this one yet

By clicking this link, you are agreeing to be offended on some level, and wish to
recover 2 minutes if your life. [my Lawyer made me put this disclaimer in]

- The Pink Angels (trailer)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back