What was your first bike?

1981 Honda Express (read: 50cc's of fury) :laugh:

1981 Honda Express.jpg

'79 Kaw 350 (blue) three cylinder..had the tall metal sissybar on the back..i remember having to jump the bike off with the wife pulling me in her car..chain on the bumper and around the forks:rofl:

'79 Kaw 350 (blue) three cylinder..had the tall metal sissybar on the back..i remember having to jump the bike off with the wife pulling me in her car..chain on the bumper and around the forks:rofl:

79kz350twin.jpg

Man I have had everything sometimes twice from mopeds to mini bikes to choppers to play race bikes and everything in between. First "bike" I ever fell off of was a 3 1/2 hp Briggs & Stratton powered mini bike. I learned alot about leaning on black top that day. I low sided that little bugger because the back tire was squared not rounded..anyways I had these black dress kind of pants that damn near weled to my inner leg. I must of slide 10 feet. Man when I got home my Mom was nun too pleased with my antics. Back then if you weren't dead or had an arm coming off parents thought you were okay to get a butt whipping for stunts like that. How about a post on the first bike you ever come off of? That ought to be good!:beerchug:Wardie

Well since you asked....:laugh::laugh:except it was Black...the fastest color back then too:whistle:

Huffy.jpg

I had a neighbor behind me, short little guy names Osvaldo...has this bike, it looked sooo cool I just stared whenever he went by..

One day Im in the back yard and I watch him park the bike at his house, turns out Os was so short that he would actually have to drive the bike into the driveway and lean it up against the house to park it due to his short stature. One day he dropped it, it went over on him, and I ran over there asked him if he was ok, he then began to explain how this bike was too tall for him, he always rode around dreading that he would have to stop...simply put, if he had to stop at a light he just made a right and kept going for fear of dropping the bike:rofl:he asked me if i could help him hold the bike when he got home everyday so he could park it without dropping it...in turn he would show me how to drive it???...thus my love was born at the tender age of 16...before too long I was riding it more than he was, he didnt care much. I remember I used to terrorize people at our old hang out spot flying by and doing wheelies in his black helmet, they would throw rocks at me and stuff, frankly they HATED my azz for 1 summer:laugh:

Then one day I rolled through there and saw my sis hanging out with the guys I was terrorizing???turns out she knew them...well a few weeks later I went by and introduced myself, we were just standing there BSin and my sister walsk up and says "hey bro, Os wants the Suzuki back cause his brother wants to borrow it this weekend so go home and drop it off to him" ( of course the fellas didin't know this beast they hated was parked around the corner) when they heard that they were like " you?!, you're the azzhole thats been riding around here tryin to run us over!?":rofl:

Well all wound up good as gold, I actually got my first nickname from those guys because of my exploits...since those years I've ridden and owned a few bikes...now Im back to where it all began for me...Suzuki....ya know, my sis STILL wont let me forget those days...ahh youth...wasted on the young they say:laugh:

Heres the bike:bowdown::bowdown:Thanks Os, for starting a passion that has endured ages:bowdown::laugh:

1985_GSX-R750_wb-side_250.jpg

My first 2 wheel bike was a little handa 50. I was raised on riding 3 wheelers. My next was a YZ250. My first street bike was a 94 750 Ninja. Now I have my 06 Busa.

Back