What objects have entered your helmet?

just dandruff for me...I always leave the shield down unless at a long stoplight
jump9.gif

Another confession from the "STUNNAH"...I went on a sort of blind date ride and ended up out of friendship allowing a dog to put on my spare helmet and ride with me...Man I mean I was really done wrong...I told that girl "No matter what happens once your on the bike do not remove that helmet even if we stop you have to drink with a straw"...
smile.gif

I was out back in july and got hit by one of those BIG Texas grasshoppers at about 120 thought it was a rock till i stopped and saw the remains ........eeewwww !!!
AAAssjani.gif

There strangest thing is seeing a cigerette butt still lit fly out of the car in front of you and all you see it this glowing orange thing flying right at ya ........they suck !!!
cussing.gif
AAAssjani.gif
cussing.gif

AAAssjani.gif

cussing.gif

[/QUOTE]There strangest thing is seeing a cigerette butt still lit fly out of the car in front of you and all you see it this glowing orange thing flying right at ya ........they suck !!!

I certainly agree with you on that...
smile.gif

George Barber who just opened the Barber Motorsports complex in Alabama has built one of the best racetrack facilities in America.

He has has commissioned artists to build sculptures and statues that will adorn the grounds, which include large insect sculptures with motorcycles and riders in the insect's mouths.

Payback for all bikers (the other way around).
eyes.gif

Back