Your helmet and you...

Which option best describes you?

• Total voters

Akumu

Registered
Just wondering what everyone thinks of their helmet. (Feel free to post up pics, say what it is, how much etc.)

You may vote for multiple choices.

Take your chances if you like. I've got too many people that love me, so riding without one isn't an option.

I think this was covered here.

Have an Shoei RF-900, love it. Just had it painted. I was wearing a friends KBC while the Shoei was in the shop and hated it. Anyways, I live about 6 minutes away from the Pennsylvania border (where you dont need a helmet), and just tried it once...never again!

helmet 006.jpg

There have been past bikes where I have not worn a helmet but mostly I always did. If you ever got hit in the forehead with a pebble at 70 mph it helps change your mind. Especially on this bike (as opposed to Harley's) where your head is right out front. The state I live in now requires them California did not.

I just bought a new one. They were on sale for $39.95 (no flaming please) at Motorcycle Superstore in my size so I had to have it. I know it isnt equal to a $400 helmet or even a $100 helmet but it fits great and I like the color scheme.

2009_KBC_Force_RR_Blade_2_Helmet_Red_Black.jpg

Back