How'd you choose your helmet?

Just picked this helmet up, its the HJC AC-11 Zeek

Matches pretty Good

Also Put Some reflective stripping on it for at night, they blend with the natural lines of the helmet.

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121929598 -->

bh.JPG

MSRP is $249.99

I got it from an ebay dealer J&J Sales for $99 plus shipping.

They took $5 off the silver RST shield and shipped it all together. Fast Shipping

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121929571 -->

I have the 05 Shoei RF-1000 Busa Helmet. I wanted it to matchand it just so happened it is a great helmet. Youcan't go wrong with a Shoei....

Safety, fit and visability, does not need to match the bike at all, I want you to see my helmet. Now the leather should match some how, but I'm not wearing purple so I'm kind of out of luck.

Priority one is to be seen by the cagers. Got a Shoei RF1000 in the bright yellow even though the bike is gray/black. I think that yellow globe sitting 6' in the air has kept quite a few of the local idiots from pulling out or turning in front of me. The helmet is comfortable, top quality to boot. Get a Shoei.

Pick a good helmet then pick your color. Fit, finish, ventilation, ease of changing shields etc...
I go for light colors, they seem to be somewhat cooler in bright sunshine than black. Not sure why...
wink.gif

Right now the wife and I have Shoei RF900s in a pearl white color, we'll prolly go for a somewhat matching light grey (matching the bike, that is) when we get replacements.

Just a few of my X-11, Love the Helmet! I went for looks, and visability...if it matched the bike that is a bonus, but didn't really care.

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

Pictures arn't that great, as the sun was megga-bright, but ya get the idea...anyhow the colors of the helmet are much deeper, and not so washed out in person.

Hey Ram,

Which windscreen is that you have on there? I like the iridium!

omslaw,

It an Airblade from Fly N Cycle

If you call talk to Shawn or his wife. As I have stated before every where on the site they are good people. Tell them you saw it on the Hayabusa.ORG so that maybe they will support the org with a donation...

With a Black bike it all matches... BUT I chose Visible, and I'll choose visible every time...

Back