Why'd you choose your avatar?

Why'd you choose your avatar?, Just wondering
currently,
<-------- is how I feel. moved to suburbs after 8 years in the country.... now its all about work.... stress..... commute..... stress.... etc.

sad.gif
[/QUOTE]
OMG ..A serious one..
wow.gif

currently,
<-------- is how I feel. moved to suburbs after 8 years in the country.... now its all about work.... stress..... commute..... stress.... etc.

sad.gif
OMG ..A serious one..
wow.gif
nothing a Guiness can't fix.... BRILLIANT!![/QUOTE]
Theres two N's in Guinness , thats what happens when you're only half Irish .. But I'll forgive you this time .. I'll also have a pint for you (in your absence) along with Krieg's one .. Thirsty work ahead ,to be sure .Anybody else want to help me along in this God forsaken quest I have undertaken...
drink.gif
for Krieg
drink.gif
for Cache

drink.gif

currently,

sad.gif
OMG ..A serious one..
wow.gif
nothing a Guiness can't fix....   BRILLIANT!!
Theres two N's in Guinness , thats what happens when you're only half Irish .. But I'll forgive you this time .. I'll also have a pint for you (in your absence) along with Krieg's one .. Thirsty work ahead ,to be sure .Anybody else want to help me along in this God forsaken quest I have undertaken...
drink.gif
for Krieg

drink.gif
for Cache[/QUOTE]
drink.gif
One back at ya bigdr and one for you too cache
drink.gif

and a wee ditty to go with the Guinness
http://www.mwscomp.com/sounds/mp3/philsong.mp3

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117992409 -->

drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

Because Meatwad is my idol.

drink.gif
Mmmmmmm Guinness, the elixir of the gods.
Good taste Sarge .. Its like Angels dancing on your tongue..OK.. You're on the list...
drink.gif
Only been to Ireland once, and that was just stopping threw on my way back from the middle east, a couple of years back. But you know as soon as I got off the plane I went to the airport bar and got me a Guinness.

Luckily there are a couple of nice Irish like pubs here in the Tampa area to get a pint of the good stuff.

drink.gif

Because it is MY bike
wink.gif
Plus I was playing around with PhotoShop.

mine looks like the front of a busa.....  no really!  look at it!
That's funny! I DID look at it.. and it DOES look like the front of a Busa!!  
laugh.gif

OH and I did mine cuz that's my bike.. I need to change it tho...

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118051303 -->

This guy's my hero. Just like me, blows an engine and sees an opportunity to get on
the phone to ACME and get something "better". He never gives up!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back