Now taking donations

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well team it's been 10 years since we accepted donations for the site and I have created a single donation option. There is a one year $20.00 donation option that you can select if you choose to donate to the site.

There is only one change at the current time between a donating member and a registered member and that is the type of banner that is next to your name.. As an example below you will see the banner is orange and states "Donating Member"

1672969337350.png

Should you choose to donate here are the steps to complete the process.

Go to your account information by clicking on your screen name and then "Account Upgrades" which will take you to a new page.
1672969659481.png

From this page click on the "Account Upgrades" tab and then you will see the single option available to use. The rest is click click click and the changes on the site will occur automatically.

2023-01-05_19-19-58.jpg

If you have any challenges let me know..

Cap

I know this was the last option on your list and you turned down the offers for contributions many times, but I feel like it would be selfish of us to come enjoy this forum, while you have the burden of figuring out how to keep lights on all alone so don’t feel bad or be too hard on yourself.
Amen!

Done! ...without the helpful tips from experienced members on this site, my recent project would've taken longer to complete without insider info found within these forums.

I am thinking about only leaving this open for 30ish days.. what do you guys think about that?

Back