For the new donating folks....

I'm just glad I was in a position where I could afford to help out. I love my 'Busa and am very proud to be a member of the .Org. Someday I'm gonna make it to the Bash and finally meet some more of the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

I too was amazed at all the new names that jumped in and helped, especially in light of these trying economic times. This effort went a long way in maintaining faith that people are generally good and caring :beerchug:

Last edited:
Same here I just gave because I could and always believed in what goes around comes around. Glad was able to help out this time.

OK 99.9% of the accounts should now be in donating status.. Welcome to the spinny ball group~!

If there is anyone out there that still needs their status changed just shoot me a PM and let me know. I have gone through all the paypal email addresses and all of the PM's that I have received. If I missed anyone just please let me know...

You guys are great....

Cap

I'm really glad I could help. Anytime, Cap. I've always been a giving person. I always believe in saying "it's better to give than to receive." :thumbsup:

I too was amazed at all the new names that jumped in and helped, especially in light of these trying economic times. This effort went a long way in maintaining faith that people are generally good and caring :beerchug:

+1!

Back