~~becoming donating members ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

I am going to make a few donations to the board this Holiday Season. The donations will be $20.00 paid to this site at random dates through out the Holiday Season.

The enjoyment, ideas and information I get is worth every cent. One tip here can save a Service Charge at a dealer, money on insurance, raise money for people who need the help and more.

Members will find the "spinning" balls suddenly appear after there screen name.  
wow.gif

I reserve the right to randomly choose members. I figure that by giving a little the "new" donating members will donate again down the road. (hope so)

At any rate one member was choosen on Nov. 21 st. Who was it? If this member notices by 1900 hrs. MST I'll donate Ten (10) dollars.

MC Mustang, quiet please since donations are being handled through you.  
wink.gif

Who will be next?

In closing..thank you to all on this forum. It truely is the best isn't it.

runeight...

wow...every time i think i have seen all the generosity and creativity this board has to offer, someone comes along like you and proves me wrong...this is a cool idea
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
to you runeight

You can't buy my balls!

Good idea though, it is something I have never seen before.

(300Busa @ Nov. 26 2006,06:53) You can't buy my balls!  

Good idea though, it is something I have never seen before.
eeeuuuu...
laugh.gif

OK, buy some for somebody else.
wink.gif

got ya!

wink.gif

wink.gif

I like it Run, can I put into this pool
rock.gif

I can mail you a check since my paypal sucks....
guns.gif

(heavybusa @ Nov. 27 2006,10:48) I like it Run, can I put into this pool  
rock.gif

I can mail you a check since my paypal sucks....  
guns.gif
No need heavy. Any donations to the board is the key here. I'm over due so I thought this might be one way to go about it.

Hopefully the new donating members will re-up down the road and help to keep this board going. We can not expect Cap to fully support the difference each month.

Another member will be getting the spin soon! I do ,however, look for 600 plus posts as a requirement.

Happy Holidays from Santa!

smile.gif

Won't say how much I have donated but I plan to help out some more, even with all the business stuff going on in my life, this is a great no BS site just the way I like it. When you think you have helped enough imagine owning your Hayabusa without the org.................help where you can.
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 27 2006,11:18) Won't say how much I have donated but I plan to help out some more, even with all the business stuff going on in my life, this is a great no BS site just the way I like it. When you think you have helped enough imagine owning your Hayabusa without the org.................help where you can.  
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Got your link Greg. Nice web page. I can't fathom how busy you must be with your new endevor and the Holidays.

runeight...

bowdown.gif

(GPW @ Nov. 27 2006,13:18) Won't say how much I have donated but I plan to help out some more, even with all the business stuff going on in my life, this is a great no BS site just the way I like it. When you think you have helped enough imagine owning your Hayabusa without the org.................help where you can.  
beerchug.gif
Greg I can tell you that your contributions to the site are more than enough.

The people, like myself, that benefit from the advice need to put out.

(sageronin @ Nov. 27 2006,17:23) I'm over due for a donation ... fixing that right now. Thanks for the reminder John.
yeah! Pay up!
biggrin.gif

how ya been? Still have that super clean busa? Thors little brother.

runeight...

runeight how do we make a donation. I have gotten a lot of enjoyment from the .org. Even though I was away for a couple of years, those who knew me before welcomed me back. I have gotten great deals on parts and accessories through our group, and met with and have ridden with some, all great people. If it weren't for the board, this would not have happened. Met with CAT3 and a couple of his friends yesterday and had a great time riding. Anyhow, I want to donate a few dolllars and maybe since you got the ball rolling, others will join in.

Should have looked closer at the board. I made a donation, and I'll continue to do so. Kind of selfish of me not to donate sooner, but better late than neven. Anyhow runeight what a great idea. One of these days when your schedule allows, we'll have to meet somewhere between where your at and Phoenix and have lunch on a Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for the nudge, and thanks for your generocity. Danny

(Copperone @ Nov. 27 2006,22:13) Should have looked closer at the board.  I made a donation, and I'll continue to do so.    Kind of selfish of me not to donate sooner, but better late than neven.  Anyhow runeight what a great idea.  One of these days when your schedule allows, we'll have to meet somewhere between where your at and Phoenix and have lunch on a Saturday or Sunday.  Thanks for the nudge, and thanks for your generocity.     Danny
your welcome...

MC and Santa took care of you last night.

tounge.gif

Sincerely,

Santa Claus

Back